Investopedia.com Search Results

firscall:
|Daily

PH: 1.4186

PL: 1.4047

good stuff. cheers m8

Gazmeistergeneral:
happy reading Investopedia.com Search Results

thx. whats its better than ather indi.on what tf you use it1-h 4-h?

Gazmeistergeneral:
good stuff. cheers m8

thoughts....

I wonder if we will see stock market profit taking before the weekend - ie USD well bid? what with the CIT rescue lifeline up in the air, that could lend to stock market weakness....I'm turning $ bullish anyway.

I think GU could offer a good potential short trade soon....looking for bear flag at present....its broken volty and hit uptrend line....like I say 'potential bear flag'!! I will short the cr@p out of a break down!! we'll see - trade the signals!!

Gaz

avi1:
thx. whats its better than ather indi.on what tf you use it1-h 4-h?

works well for me on 1hr - @ the end of the day you are an intra day man so i wouldn't get too hung up on the longer tfs....

Gazmeistergeneral:
thoughts....

I wonder if we will see stock market profit taking before the weekend - ie USD well bid? what with the CIT rescue lifeline up in the air, that could lend to stock market weakness....I'm turning $ bullish anyway.

I think GU could offer a good potential short trade soon....looking for bear flag at present....its broken volty and hit uptrend line....like I say 'potential bear flag'!! I will short the cr@p out of a break down!! we'll see - trade the signals!!

Gaz

I'm long the EU from 86.5 PT 4122.

firscall:
|Daily

PH: 1.4186

PL: 1.4047

thx. you help me alot with your pl pu .i use it with my no. great results

avi1:
thx. you help me alot with your pl pu .i use it with my no. great results

You're welcome. I will post the 4 hour PH,PL in 40 minutes.

firscall:
I'm long the EU from 86.5 PT 4122.

king of the scalp!!

Reason: