Eurusd/gbpusd - page 32

avi1:
i post before 3961 3980 3991. i enter 3080(3886 watch gator no.)break 3091 out 3037.and left a lot of pips

Well you got more pips than me! I was in bed while the market zoomed up!!! But what the hell, I ended up making quite alot in yesterday's drop so I'm cool and there will be more opportunities today and in the future. So much for me taking a break! lol

firscall:
If I had to go long it would be at a break of 4073.

yes 4073 and watch break 4086

egkid:
Agree short@1.4062 sl 1.4075 tp 1.4005

good luck mate.

i'm going to stick to my rules - waiting for volty break on 5mins (along with my other indis to confirm) before going short....we are approaching London Lunch now so i'll not be in again before news hour.

fyi - trix and macd histo still above zero....

MT

You guys cool

firscall:
Between 4068-4072.
avi1:

Agree , Short@1.4062 sl 1.4075 tp 1.4005

Edit close 1.4060 i prefer to enter @1.4085

avi1:

4048 move down?

Gazmeistergeneral:
good luck mate.

i'm going to stick to my rules - waiting for volty break on 5mins (along with my other indis to confirm) before going short....we are approaching London Lunch now so i'll not be in again before news hour.

fyi - trix and macd histo still above zero....

MT

there is however bearish divergence on 5min Macd Histo....EMA's still long bias. 1hr also long bias also....

Gazmeistergeneral:
there is however bearish divergence on 5min Macd Histo....EMA's still long bias. 1hr also long bias also....

The longs are dead until at least 14:00. famous last words... :P

Read edit

Gazmeistergeneral:

Yes that is why i edit my previous post ^^

Last 4h chart as i see, Also see rejection from 1.4040

Files:
4h_3.gif  11 kb

firscall:
The longs are dead until at least 14:00. famous last words... :P

think you are right mate, anyhoo, gonna stick to the no London Lunch time trading rule!!

nice comment

nice comment on FF, makes sense....

Short term Euro longs are at risk right now. US Core CPI and Fed Minutes both come out today. If those 2 combine to suggest US may raise intrest rates before year's end.... bam! This northbound train will be stopped in it's tracks and we will head south fast. Safest play for manipulators is to push price up above 4100 to trigger stops so they can unload and not get caught if news goes against them. However, it may not be so easy as there are probably a lot of sellers to get through before they can trigger stops above 4100.

the current Indis (bull bias) support the above....

Reason: