Eurusd/gbpusd - page 73

Why is that Notch?...the supply around 4130?...Is that because the Bull candle stopped there and dropped back a little?.....

I am looking at it to bounce off the used to be R that is now S at 4121 and then go up....my system calls for a LONG but I can't do it just yet.....sigh!!!!

IMARICH1:
Why is that Notch?...the supply around 4130?...Is that because the Bull candle stopped there and dropped back a little?..... I am looking at it to bounce off the used to be R that is now S at 4121 and then go up....my system calls for a LONG but I can't do it just yet.....sigh!!!!

Market profile.

Is that something you caluculate or you look up from Cbot?...I have a market profile indicator and it shows 4137 and 4118 and then 4098 and 4078...but I have no idea if this is correct or if I am looking at the right time frame in using it.....

Mr Trendy,

Are you there? I am watching the THV3 now and it is showing a SHORT... Due to price being below clouds and crossing up the fast trix over other trix near zero line...also IMAX cross....but we are still above the COREL so no trade...I believe....

IMARICH1:
Mr Trendy, Are you there? I am watching the THV3 now and it is showing at SHORT...but we are still above the COREL so no trade...I believe....

exactly, trade in direction of coral....doubt if i'll be in at all today, don't like this pa one bit....

IMARICH1:
Is that something you caluculate or you look up from Cbot?...I have a market profile indicator and it shows 4137 and 4118 and then 4098 and 4078...but I have no idea if this is correct or if I am looking at the right time frame in using it.....

I have spent such a long time developing the Market Profile skills through books, CBot site and live experience. If you like it then you have to invest the time to understand it.

firscall:
I have spent such a long time developing the Market Profile skills through books, CBot site and live experience. If you like it then you have to invest the time to understand it.

I'm sorry if this seems anal but Market Profile is a great tool with many twists and turns. The first stage is putting yourself through the self-study guide at the CBOT site. There is really to much to it for me to explain.

COME ON! Go down and test that Volty!

Okay. I'm flat. Made about 20 pips after opening mulitple positions. I still fancy 4082 though.

Taken a long at 4109 but feel uneasy. GUYS! What are you up to????

Reason: