Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1892

eurofreek:
ECB completely ignored. Traders got fed up with lies?

Draghi did not say much that useful, avoiding any question regarding current Greek situation. That's quite expected.

All as usual : Draghi got confetti, told nothing, IMF told stupidity of the century and hfts were producing whipsaws for lunch time ... Usual not rigged forex market trading

searchingFX:
All as usual : Draghi got confetti, told nothing, IMF told stupidity of the century and hfts were producing whipsaws for lunch time ... Usual not rigged forex market trading

''glitterbombed''

, that's what they call it.

EUR/USD continued on its way up after the ECB rate decision was announced and Draghi's press-conference. The pair will likely soon reach the resistance at 1.0750, which coincides with the 89(MA) on the four hour filter chart but I think it will be able to break above it.

EUR/USD rose more than 100 pip in the last 4h and reached the 1.0701, so it is the time to test the 1.0750 resistance level.

Ranging from 1.0600 and 1.0700. Ranging so precisely that it indicates just one thing : a big stop loss hunting

searchingFX:
Ranging from 1.0600 and 1.0700. Ranging so precisely that it indicates just one thing : a big stop loss hunting

And fooling people to enter new positions. Tomorrow a break of 1.0700 and then a whipsaw

Abdul2012:
EUR/USD rose more than 100 pip in the last 4h and reached the 1.0701, so it is the time to test the 1.0750 resistance level.

I agree with you, Eur/Usd is very likely testing 1.0700 level again today.

The degree of the control they reached on forex is amazing. they can change 90-70 pips whenever they wish

I think 400 a few weeks ago