Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2099

It got some life (not like yesterday) but far from normal. Next week should be better

EUR/USD is currently testing the support at 1.0565 but I doubt it will break below that level before the market closes today.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD is currently testing the support at 1.0565 but I doubt it will break below that level before the market closes today.

Level 1.06 is not giving up yet. Probably the weekend level to sit on

eurofreek:
Level 1.06 is not giving up yet. Probably the weekend level to sit on

Unless someone does not get cold feet

searchingFX:
Unless someone does not get cold feet

Somebody blinked at the end

whisperer:
Somebody blinked at the end

That was a last minute profit taking

eurofreek:
That was a last minute profit taking

Nagh - those are usual broker things. Weekend loans ...

whisperer:
Nagh - those are usual broker things. Weekend loans ...

I wonder how much brokers make on that type of loans?

eurofreek:
I wonder how much brokers make on that type of loans?

Not much, but when you take into account that they are lending our money to someone else, ... too much

Short and short.