Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1893

asaens2:
I think 400 a few weeks ago

All forecasts are that EURUSD will be 1.0000 very soon. Any peak up should be considered as a selling opportunity (with proper risk calculation of course). It does not matter if Draghi tells that he is pleased with QE - the purpose of QE is not to make Euro stronger - the purpose of QE to to make the rich even richer

seems that position dumping before the news already started (even for data leak, it is too son). probably looking at daily open just before the US news

eurofreek:
seems that position dumping before the news already started (even for data leak, it is too son). probably looking at daily open just before the US news

This was faster than I thought

Now - waiting

eurofreek:
This was faster than I thought Now - waiting

We have the same thing happening as yesterday - yesterday there were 3 "waves". Unless the US data is a disaster, we might see "waves" today too

nbtrading:
We have the same thing happening as yesterday - yesterday there were 3 "waves". Unless the US data is a disaster, we might see "waves" today too

Almost sure that it will be the same as yesterday

All US data worse than expected?

Than it was a leak - nothing else. US data machine is leaking on all its holes

So far it is holding above 1.0700. One more correction on the way?

nbtrading:
So far it is holding above 1.0700. One more correction on the way?

Or normal weekly ranging

EUR/USD is still testing the resistance at 1.0740 - 1.0750 that coincides with the 89(MA) and so far there's no signal it's about to move to the downside, but I doubt we will see a break above that level today.

EURUSD is right back to long term bearish channel resistance. No a surprise taking into consideration that FED constantly refuses to tell anything meaningful, and that right now they (the FED) is considering the strong dollar as its biggest weakness. Chances that resistance will hold are slim. We might be on a road to that major psychological level : 1.1

Files:
eurusd_2.gif  60 kb
Reason: