Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1898

Long term resistance is holding - expectations of EURUSD did not change : bearish trend still valid

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  61 kb

Seems that we started the narrow ranging - I don't believe that there will be big changes if some solid news about Greece dos not emerge

eurofreek:
Seems that we started the narrow ranging - I don't believe that there will be big changes if some solid news about Greece dos not emerge

Narrow range is normal in a rigged market like forex is now : HFTs can not bring liquidity. And also, they must operate within a range. They are hoping for big news when they are going to by the info a couple of minutes in advance.

So, tight stop losses ...

nbtrading:
Narrow range is normal in a rigged market like forex is now : HFTs can not bring liquidity. And also, they must operate within a range. They are hoping for big news when they are going to by the info a couple of minutes in advance. So, tight stop losses ...

Tomorrow another 100 pips down and then the reversal (before the friday decision)

EUR/USD rebounded from the 1.0740 support by the end of the day because of the weakened of the euro with the Greece problem. And may be we will see more down trend this week.

The whole thing is too political - nothing to do with fundamentals. Anything can happen

searchingFX:
Greek agreement (or disagreement) will be the main driver for Euro this week. The meeting will take place on April 24th (Friday) so we can expect a ranging week

ECB's Vice President Constancio said that Greece might not have to leave the euro area even if it defaults on its debt, unless the decision comes from the Greek government itself. Let's see what will happen this Friday.

Abdul2012:
EUR/USD rebounded from the 1.0740 support by the end of the day because of the weakened of the euro with the Greece problem. And may be we will see more down trend this week.

Very likely we will see more down trend this week, but at the moment still trading within the range.

Bearish trend continues. The support it found now (at 1.0700) is just a pass through support. Euro Trend continues to be determined by the Greek crisis, and if the EU meeting fails to make a deal on 24th, we might see a significant change into the 1.0500 areas again

Files:
eurusd_6.gif  61 kb

Seems I was right - again 100 pips down today

Reason: