Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1885

This is a black week for EURUSD - 400 pips loss this week after hitting 1.1000 5 times

Bulls sitting at 1.0600 - SNB can not allow such a fast decline

nbtrading:
Bulls sitting at 1.0600 - SNB can not allow such a fast decline

Don't pay attention to psychological levels - they do not exist per moment. First level that will resemble to that will be 1.0500 (a bit bellow it)

searchingFX:
Don't pay attention to psychological levels - they do not exist per moment. First level that will resemble to that will be 1.0500 (a bit bellow it)

You are right - this is something completely else. Last ultimatum to Greece is so short that it is almost inevitable to happen

Here come the profit collecting - happy weekend guys

eurofreek:
Here come the profit collecting - happy weekend guys

Either that or a daily fix rigging preparation (banks will not let go 2 days of exchange earnings just like that )

searchingFX:
Either that or a daily fix rigging preparation (banks will not let go 2 days of exchange earnings just like that )

:):)

They were pushing up the daily fix (at 4 PM London time). Check your charts - to the minute. Good old forex rigging 101

EUR/USD has almost reached the previous low around 1.0470. There is a possibility it will form a double bottom and then start climbing again, but I, personally, think the bearish trend will continue. That said, I doubt it will happen before Monday.

searchingFX:
:):):) They were pushing up the daily fix (at 4 PM London time). Check your charts - to the minute. Good old forex rigging 101

Checking the charts backwards now and almost every day the routine is the same at 4PM London time - it is not possible that nobody from the regulatory bodies is not noticing that

EUR/USD moving down following the strong bearish trend the whole week and fell 467 pip, and i think it is heading to the 1.05 support level next week.

Reason: