Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1895

nbtrading:
Don't forget the HFTs - in the last days they always did at least one wave

That is what I was counting on - see the straight line (5 minute charts) how the "trend" changes over time - that is 101% artificial price change

eurofreek:
That is what I was counting on - see the straight line (5 minute charts) how the "trend" changes over time - that is 101% artificial price change

Seems that it will be closed somewhere at daily open, but I would no count on one more push in either way. Right now - completely unpredictable

Long term resistance holding - looks like the trend will still remain bearish and that this is a good selling oportunity

:):)

The IMF Admits The IMF's Forecast Of Blockbuster Greek GDP Growth May Be A Little High

searchingFX:
:):):) The IMF Admits The IMF's Forecast Of Blockbuster Greek GDP Growth May Be A Little High

Probably the weed was a bit strong when they were making the forecast

EUR/USD Broke above the 1.0785 resistance and reached 1.0848 to rebound from it, but still now moving in that range today. Hope it keep on next week.

Abdul2012:
EUR/USD Broke above the 1.0785 resistance and reached 1.0848 to rebound from it, but still now moving in that range today. Hope it keep on next week.

I think the pair will continue climbing and reach 1.1000 at least, but we will have to wait until next week for that to happen.

nbtrading:
Probably the weed was a bit strong when they were making the forecast

Fore the moronity they have forecasted, weed is not strong enough. They must have used something much stronger

searchingFX:
Fore the moronity they have forecasted, weed is not strong enough. They must have used something much stronger

Mushrooms - home production

nbtrading:
Mushrooms - home production

I think they are on a plain old ego trip - no stronger drug than an ego trip