Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1886

Just for the fun of it they are going to close it at 1.06000 to the point

Next week? If I have to guess : they will be playing the recovery game again

eurofreek:
Just for the fun of it they are going to close it at 1.06000 to the point Next week? If I have to guess : they will be playing the recovery game again

As I told : see where did they close EURUSD. Not rigged

eurofreek:

Very true.

eurofreek:

They really would like to show to all of us that "here , that is done by me" thing. The pride of the thief

searchingFX:
They really would like to show to all of us that "here , that is done by me" thing. The pride of the thief

It just won't stop

Makes me think

eurofreek:
It just won't stop Makes me think

It is like that for a long time. We just ignored the signs. There is no uncontrolled forex market - not a single country would allow it. The funniest is how Germany was "opposing" the ECB QE while they are profiting the most from it (and they knew it all the time)

nbtrading:
It is like that for a long time. We just ignored the signs. There is no uncontrolled forex market - not a single country would allow it. The funniest is how Germany was "opposing" the ECB QE while they are profiting the most from it (and they knew it all the time)

All that is a short term profit - you can not get rich all the time at the expense of the "lower classes" indefinitely without returning something. The greatest danger that we are facing now is the so called "1%" - once when they start owing more than 50% the imbalance will path the only possible way : down

I think we shall see a gap down on market open

eurofreek:
I think we shall see a gap down on market open

3 things (facts) :

1. Greece got a deadline that is again going to be used for pushing the Euro down

2. Euro is not popular any more with CBs others than ECB

3. ECB WILL cut rates (first year where they might, just might, hike rates is 2019 but that is getting further and further into future as the time goes by)

Euro is on a long bearish trend and it will stay so for a long, long time

searchingFX:
3 things (facts) :

1. Greece got a deadline that is again going to be used for pushing the Euro down

2. Euro is not popular any more with CBs others than ECB

3. ECB WILL cut rates (first year where they might, just might, hike rates is 2019 but that is getting further and further into future as the time goes by)

Euro is on a long bearish trend and it will stay so for a long, long time

So Euro will decline for the next 4 years?

Reason: