Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1894

Profit collecting - maybe 1.1 tomorrow

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD is still testing the resistance at 1.0740 - 1.0750 that coincides with the 89(MA) and so far there's no signal it's about to move to the downside, but I doubt we will see a break above that level today.

I agree with you, Waiting for a clear signal is fair.

Tomorrow it will be the usual Friday profit collecting - that could bring some change

searchingFX:
All forecasts are that EURUSD will be 1.0000 very soon. Any peak up should be considered as a selling opportunity (with proper risk calculation of course). It does not matter if Draghi tells that he is pleased with QE - the purpose of QE is not to make Euro stronger - the purpose of QE to to make the rich even richer

That sounds about right.

Abdul2012:
I agree with you, Waiting for a clear signal is fair.

Next resistance at 1.0800 psychological level, break above 1.0825 can lead further upward movement. Let's wait for a clear signal.

Very tight Asian session range. Price right at the long term resistance. Anything can happen today. Use stop losses whatever you do today

Files:
eurusd_3.gif  60 kb

searchingFX:
Very tight Asian session range. Price right at the long term resistance. Anything can happen today. Use stop losses whatever you do today

Resistance holding - but all will depend on US news today again

Classic : when nothing else works, do the dead cat bounce act. Brokers are on the roll, take care guys

Profit collecting goes on - unless there will be some big surprise with the US news. 1.08 level is gone for some time - it is a support now

eurofreek:
Profit collecting goes on - unless there will be some big surprise with the US news. 1.08 level is gone for some time - it is a support now

Don't forget the HFTs - in the last days they always did at least one wave

Reason: