Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1899

eurofreek:
Seems I was right - again 100 pips down today

Yep, but weight for ZEW - that will be something This way it is Greek prediction pushers pushing Euro down - at least with ZEW we shall have some fundamental to check

nbtrading:
Yep, but weight for ZEW - that will be something This way it is Greek prediction pushers pushing Euro down - at least with ZEW we shall have some fundamental to check

No reaction - they are not after fundamentals

eurofreek:

we can consider this to be a new natural range for EURUSD in this week. Risk is too high for greater volatility

eurofreek:

No, I guess not, these days fundamentals don't give reaction much.

EU "heads" decided no deadlines for Greece. The saga continues - for the next 3-4 years we are always going to hear "it is going to happen now, not now ..." - perfect game for politicians : doing nothing but empty talks and with one sentence they can manipulate the Euro

EUR/USD did break below at 1.0740 but then returned to its previous levels above the support. I wonder whether this is the end of the move to the downside for the moment or will we see another break below 1.0740.

searchingFX:
we can consider this to be a new natural range for EURUSD in this week. Risk is too high for greater volatility

I see. But I don't know should I trade it or not. I have a bad feeling that another SNB kind of event is coming - only on USD and Euro this time

eurofreek:
I see. But I don't know should I trade it or not. I have a bad feeling that another SNB kind of event is coming - only on USD and Euro this time

Depends. If you can have tight stop losses, then do trade. But if you are counting on long trending streaks, then don't. This week is pointed to Friday - and all before the April 24th does not matter - which implies ranging

Such a strange day for the EUR/USD today while the price moving up and down the 1.0740 . So what is next?

going into summer doldrums and already narrow ranging ... going to make for lackluster next few months

Reason: