Eurusd/gbpusd - page 175

firscall:
If the PH was 1.6916 yesterday but the PH today is 1.7015 (higher high) then in 74% of cases over the last 6 years the price has closed higher.

on the second day or the 3

Gazmeistergeneral:
thanks alot for the reply mate.

honestly I can't blame you for thinking I didn't declare a losing trade - I would have been stopped had I took it so either way I lost. but hopefully you can tell that i'm an alright bloke and that kind of thing isn't my bag. i'd be cheating myself.

Gaz

I didn't actually mean it that way. But whether you entered it or not the trade was a loser as you called it. Anyone viewing what we write may have taken that trade so it was a loser that is all I meant. I'm not calling you a liar or anything like that.

avi1:
on the second day or the 3

On the 2nd day.

firscall:
I didn't actually mean it that way. But whether you entered it or not the trade was a loser as you called it. Anyone viewing what we write may have taken that trade so it was a loser that is all I meant. I'm not calling you a liar or anything like that.

no probs mate, its like you say I did call it so have to stand by it. i'm off now boys, the other half is out tonight so if any of you guys are online later for a chat from 7pm (bst) onwards i'll be around.

cheers

firscall:
If the PH was 1.6916 yesterday but the PH today is 1.7015 (higher high) then in 74% of cases over the last 6 years the price has closed higher.

the predict by doris was like between 1:15-2:10 price 1.4369-1.4398.2:25-3:45 price 1.4398-1.4421... do you see predict like this??

Gazmeistergeneral:
no probs mate, its like you say I did call it so have to stand by it. i'm off now boys, the other half is out tonight so if any of you guys are online later for a chat from 7pm (bst) onwards i'll be around. cheers

Okay. Spk later.

firscall:
On the 2nd day.

74% over 6 y great sucsses

avi1:
the predict by doris was like between 1:15-2:10 price 1.4369-1.4398.2:25-3:45 price 1.4398-1.4421... do you see predict like this??

I don't undertstand.

avi1:
74% over 6 y great sucsses

Well whether it works in the future is the important thing.

firscall:
I don't undertstand.

its akind of predict not for all day ph, pl.its predict between hours

Reason: