Eurusd/gbpusd - page 176

firscall:
Well whether it works in the future is the important thing.

check your pm mate.

avi1:
its akind of predict not for all day ph, pl.its predict between hours

If the PH & PL are higher than yesterday then the price will go up 74% of the time.

The Forex arena is my only avenue to try and make something...but it is really foolish to think this will be another income...

I get by with a little help from my friends!

Here is a chart to show you why I still have questions...I can't trade at all and have not for onver a week as I do not understand the system YET...I can not contribute to this forum when I am a Horrible Trader. I am not making anything guys....I make 30 pips or so and then lose them on another trade....so it is so back and forth...perhaps if I can just get a system down I can do this.....

I have so many indicators.....sigh.....first the envelop and Fxfariq along with Vorticity....which I scraped....now Gaz gave me some new stuff which I am greatful for but I feel like I just have so many things to look at again.....

I like AVI's numbers but I don't see how they work as I enter after price breaks it north or south and then it retraces back against me to the other numbers since they are so close in range...like 10 pips or so.....I ask for explanation but I don;t get it....AVI I am glad this works for you but I don;t see how like yesterday you BUY on a break of 4405 which I did and price went to 4407 and then back to 4390 and one of you other numbers was like 4396...so I exited the trade and price went back to 4424...I don't get it.....

Sorry guys I am frustrated I have so many things to think about that leaves me trigger shy.....I JUST WANT TO BE A GOOD TRADER.....

Here is a chart that shows my questions......thanks

Files:
example.jpg  179 kb

firscall:
If the PH & PL are higher than yesterday then the price will go up 74% of the time.

anyone around?

Gazmeistergeneral:
anyone around?

Yes. I'm still trading. (as punishment!)

firscall:
Yes. I'm still trading.

hahaha, I've only got it in me to do london time, I get a bit frazzled if I carry on through NY which makes me narky with the other half when she tries to tempt me to watch east enders....lol would deff rather trade then watch that s***!!!!

hows your afternoon mate?

did you ever do any running recently? I've been getting involved every weekend. doing between 5-6 miles both mornings....doing some 10k run (easy) in Sep for work,,,,aiming for 9min mile.

Gazmeistergeneral:
hahaha, I've only got it in me to do london time, I get a bit frazzled if I carry on through NY which makes me narky with the other half when she tries to tempt me to watch east enders....lol would deff rather trade then watch that s***!!!!

did you ever do any running recently? I've been getting involved every weekend. doing between 5-6 miles both mornings....doing some 10k run (easy) in Sep for work,,,,aiming for 9min mile.

just got an ice cold beer out the fridge....ah its good to be home!!

Gazmeistergeneral:

Overall today has been unacceptable. Tomorrow has to be better.

I haven't started to run yet! I think I'll probably start off with some cross country yomps and progressively increase the speed.

I have been doing a little scalping using the 1 min ZUP with no other indicators. It actually seems to work quite well.

Gazmeistergeneral:

A charity run?

Reason: