Eurusd/gbpusd - page 180

avi1:
for 1m there are alot of ind.i have more than 1000 indi i know them by heart

i wouldn't trade 1min tho as I like bigger moves from higher tf....good luck to you for using it. it works well for you.

avi1:

Post some of them.

avi1:

try imax,isnt simple,

Gazmeistergeneral:
i wouldn't trade 1min tho as I like bigger moves from higher tf....good luck to you for using it. it works well for you.

i told you today 1-m ,5-m on thv +my no gives a quik enter. on friday i will post acouple of indi.guys like to help and share

avi1:
i told you today 1-m ,5-m on thv +my no gives a quik enter. on friday i will post acouple of indi.guys like to help and share

cool. always happy to hear what you have to say my friend.

so are you trading like this all day? do you use higher tfs?

avi1:

the real problem is! long term ,notch you are doing good work dont change your dierection this the way to win

avi1:

Most of your indies make my MT4 crash.

Gazmeistergeneral:
cool. always happy to hear what you have to say my friend. so are you trading like this all day? do you use higher tfs?

mo,long term is the problem.notch with his pl,ph give us dierection fot long term+-so we can use 1-h 30-m, even 4-h

firscall:

me too lol....AVI must have some power house PC!!!!

guys,

can we talk about Money Management for a bit. now you both know already what I do MM wise. what do you guys do? anything you are working on or thinking about MM wise?

cheers

Gaz

firscall:

i will send new mq.4 on friday

Reason: