Eurusd/gbpusd - page 172

avi1:
send you pm. big volume!!

check your email mate.

Gazmeistergeneral:
cool, i used Ig for options Many moons ago for doing ftse options....did really well to begin with then lost my shirt!!!! lol i'm laughing now but boy was I in serious pain at the time!!

may look into using them to hedge my cash positions as discussed.

Cheers

Gaz

i bet the pain came from over-confidence and over-leverage. If it did then I know that feeling too well.

firscall:
Out of the trade with a reasonable profit.

Overall, I'm very disappointed with today's performance. How in the FX God's name did we all manage not to fully benefit from the Bearish Butterfly on the Weekly, 1 day, 4 hour, 30 min, and 15 min?

This is unacceptable in my view. How can we even call ourselves traders if we allowed such a glaring opportunity get away. Poor poor poor!

agreed agreed agreed!!!! my head is still on holiday lol

firscall:
i bet the pain came from over-confidence and over-leverage. If it did then I know that feeling too well.

it was so long ago and I really didn't have a clue what I was doing. I held onto a losing postion until expiry - couldn't bring myself to close it.....fool!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
check your email mate.

What's the big secret?

Gazmeistergeneral:
it was so long ago and I really didn't have a clue what I was doing. I held onto a losing postion until expiry - couldn't bring myself to close it.....fool!!

What % of account did you lose? No need to feel a shamed as practically all traders blow their account early on.

firscall:
What's the big secret?

stick to the rules, enter evry signal on 5-m if i hit market 60% i win

Anyone at home?

firscall:
Anyone at home?

few times i got empty acount

Gazmeistergeneral:
think you are right!! bearish butterfly on 1hr tf - v nice trix and macd histo divergence also - turning into a good setup here, i am looking for touch of R2 before entry (1.7014). 1st target 6955 - 2nd = 6898. Gaz

the problem for me today was (or would have been lol) the SL used - as above I think my targets were good (B and C or pattern), and entry for all purposes was ok too....- we got a confirmed bear pattern on the 1hr and 15m charts and there was nice divergence on trix and macd histo, BUT had I entered I would have been just stopped out @ 7030 (-15pips) - normally I like to set stop just above the grey box (which is what I was doing with the 7030 SL) but when pa broke 7014 and the grey box range moved up, it would have thrown out my MM plan. don't like risking more then 15-20 pips you see....this is the first time in all these weeks of using this system that this has happend in such a way so it shows up a weakness. don't get me wrong tho, i am still 100% happy with the system and realise that no system wins all the time....i'm still up very nicely since using this approach but I just wonder if it can be improved with regards to the above situation? or is it a case of win some lose some and messing with my plan now will see my long term returns drop?

thoughts?

Reason: