Eurusd/gbpusd - page 177

Gazmeistergeneral:
hahaha, I've only got it in me to do london time, I get a bit frazzled if I carry on through NY which makes me narky with the other half when she tries to tempt me to watch east enders....lol would deff rather trade then watch that s***!!!!

hows your afternoon mate?

did you ever do any running recently? I've been getting involved every weekend. doing between 5-6 miles both mornings....doing some 10k run (easy) in Sep for work,,,,aiming for 9min mile.

realy great big! i have truble with my heart, i have a syfer.

firscall:
Overall today has been unacceptable. Tomorrow has to be better.

I haven't started to run yet! I think I'll probably start off with some cross country yomps and progressively increase the speed.

I have been doing a little scalping using the 1 min ZUP with no other indicators. It actually seems to work quite well.

yeah ur right...the range was decent today so we should have bagged something more....it pees me off not being able to trade london morning as thats when you tend to get the decent morning moves....thats why i came up with the system i use as I look to fade the london market towards the end of london am session....don't get to work til 8:30-9:00 so the morning setups occur when i'm on the train to work....bummer....i think thats why my system works well at the time i do it....don't think it would do all that in the NY session.

wow zup on 1min, thats cool.....are you grabbing lots of quick small pips with it then?

Gaz

ps, from now on, when our analysis agrees (my entry is near your ph/pl, i will deff hold the trade longer (until the old gut says get out!!) rr will be less but I have to let the trades have room to work....anyway going by the last few weeks I have usually been bang on with hardly any drawdown.

avi1:

Avi, how many pips did you make today?

Gaz,

Did you get my PM....I was asking you to look at the chart I posted here today to understand the ZUP and its grey box and lines along with the dashed yellow sloping channel lines.....thanks

firscall:
A charity run?

yeah, can't remember which one - the firm donates the cash we pay to do it...all worth it!!

avi1:

hahaha, you like taking it easy on the beach my friend!!

firscall:
Avi, how many pips did you make today?

65 p for today

avi1:
65 p for today

good man!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
hahaha, you like taking it easy on the beach my friend!!

dont make joke its alot of fear.thx for email

Gazmeistergeneral:
yeah ur right...the range was decent today so we should have bagged something more....it pees me off not being able to trade london morning as thats when you tend to get the decent morning moves....thats why i came up with the system i use as I look to fade the london market towards the end of london am session....don't get to work til 8:30-9:00 so the morning setups occur when i'm on the train to work....bummer....i think thats why my system works well at the time i do it....don't think it would do all that in the NY session.

wow zup on 1min, thats cool.....are you grabbing lots of quick small pips with it then?

Gaz

ps, from now on, when our analysis agrees (my entry is near your ph/pl, i will deff hold the trade longer (until the old gut says get out!!) rr will be less but I have to let the trades have room to work....anyway going by the last few weeks I have usually been bang on with hardly any drawdown.

1 min bagged me about 30 pips in the first 30 minutes of trading. It was more of a test rather than anything serious.

I'd leave your system rules as they are but only be more flexible if MTF patterns agree and maintain risk by adjusting position size; there really weren't any good reasons not to be short this morning . My PH,PL are very good ultimate S/R levels which means that if they are broken with conviction then the price is likely to continue in that direction but it usually takes a really sentiment shift to break them. AVI, uses them to get a sense of direction and I use them because volatility invariably increases at that point.

Reason: