Eurusd/gbpusd - page 173

firscall:
What's the big secret?

sorry mate, was typing BIG post lol

just what I sent you earlier

firscall:
What % of account did you lose? No need to feel a shamed as practically all traders blow their account early on.

100% mate!!

avi1:
stick to the rules, enter evry signal on 5-m if i hit market 60% i win

Well done!

I have green pips but performance today has been very very bad. If one has R = 10 on the table then why quibble over 10 pips due to price not moving to hit a particular level? Just adjust position size to maintain risk...self-reminder for the day: don't be a dick over a tick.

firscall:
Well done! I have green pips but performance today has been very very bad. If one has R = 10 on the table then why quibble over 10 pips due to price not moving to hit a particular level? Just adjust position size to maintain risk...self-reminder for the day: don't be a dick over a tick.

on 5-m you have 10 -20 signals .i use my no on thv so i collect pips and your pl, ph gives dierection

avi1:
on 5-m you have 10 -20 signals .i use my no on thv so i collect pips and your pl, ph gives dierection

notch, how often does your ph pl targets get broken? (I mean properly broken - not 10-20pips etc).

Cheers

Gaz

avi1:

on forex factory there is a threade -c4 scalper-take alook

Gazmeistergeneral:
notch, how often does your ph pl targets get broken? (I mean properly broken - not 10-20pips etc).

Cheers

Gaz

post before i post 12ma wl high, 12 ma wl low. look 5-m chart gu sell was7031,move 100p!!! simple ,i do nothing

Gazmeistergeneral:
the problem for me today was (or would have been lol) the SL used - as above I think my targets were good (B and C or pattern), and entry for all purposes was ok too....- we got a confirmed bear pattern on the 1hr and 15m charts and there was nice divergence on trix and macd histo, BUT had I entered I would have been just stopped out @ 7030 (-15pips) - normally I like to set stop just above the grey box (which is what I was doing with the 7030 SL) but when pa broke 7014 and the grey box range moved up, it would have thrown out my MM plan. don't like risking more then 15-20 pips you see....this is the first time in all these weeks of using this system that this has happend in such a way so it shows up a weakness. don't get me wrong tho, i am still 100% happy with the system and realise that no system wins all the time....i'm still up very nicely since using this approach but I just wonder if it can be improved with regards to the above situation? or is it a case of win some lose some and messing with my plan now will see my long term returns drop? thoughts?

As far as I'm concerned you were bang on the money. Your early views were in complete alignment with my own. I noticed something was a miss when you didn't delare the loss and then changed your views even though events weren't materially different (I have to admit I actually thought that you were holding a loser as what you wrote seems to coinside with that type of behaviour).

Since your initial analysis was so on point I had to at least take partial notice of what you posted regarding R2. Don't get me wrong, I had my plan (apart from the Option) but just wanted to make sure that I hadn't miss anything. Anyway, I took a VERY small short in protest at 7030 but in all honesty the plan was to enter at size in order to take advantage of the MTF Gartleys. Poor poor poor.

Regarding your method, just do what you feel is right. But I would suggest that you inject a little flexibility if the higher TF patterns are suggesting that you could be getting 10 times your risk. Given the MTF patterns etc I think quibbling over a few pips was a gaff to which I also fell foul. I really don't know what I was thinking and then I realise why I stopped reading this thread....lol But instead of leaving the thread perhaps we all can just appreciate that what (AND WHEN) we post may influence others SO LETS JUST TRY TO PAINT a complete picture while specifiying our preference. In the past I was guilty of making posts that were perhaps skewed towards my bias but in the future I will endeavour not to.

avi1:
post before i post 12ma wl high, 12 ma wl low. look 5-m chart gu sell was7031,move 100p!!! simple ,i do nothing

if we can share together entry help , suggest we fill safer

Gazmeistergeneral:

Cheers

Gaz

I've a spreadsheet somewhere I'll dig out the numbers.

Directional wise they're 74% accurate.

Reason: