Eurusd/gbpusd - page 178

avi1:
65 p for today

Nice! Well done.

firscall:
1 min bagged me about 30 pips in the first 30 minutes of trading. It was more of a test rather than anything serious. I'd leave your system rules as they are but only be more flexible if MTF patterns agree and maintain risk by adjusting position size; there really weren't any good reasons not to be short this morning . My PH,PL are very good ultimate S/R levels which means that if they are broken with conviction then the price is likely to continue in that direction but it usually takes a really sentiment shift to break them. AVI, uses them to get a sense of direction and I use them because volatility invariably increases at that point.

please explain-volatility invariably icreases at the point-

firscall:
1 min bagged me about 30 pips in the first 30 minutes of trading. It was more of a test rather than anything serious. I'd leave your system rules as they are but only be more flexible if MTF patterns agree and maintain risk by adjusting position size; there really weren't any good reasons not to be short this morning . My PH,PL are very good ultimate S/R levels which means that if they are broken with conviction then the price is likely to continue in that direction but it usually takes a really sentiment shift to break them. AVI, uses them to get a sense of direction and I use them because volatility invariably increases at that point.

nice test re the 1min zup!! you going to keep testing that?

yeah i'm deff going to leave my rules as I know that its a long term winner but what i'm saying is that if my system says buy or sell near one of your ph pl then that is a great indication that i could be getting into a good trade. so i may want to hang on for a little while if pa initially goes against me....

right, another beer me thinks...

you hanging around a litle while?

avi1:

Price moves more once a PL,PH is reached.

avi1:

and ph,pl very good ultimate s/rlevels.....

firscall:
Price moves more once a PL,PH is reached.

exsaple for to day

Gazmeistergeneral:
nice test re the 1min zup!! you going to keep testing that?

yeah i'm deff going to leave my rules as I know that its a long term winner but what i'm saying is that if my system says buy or sell near one of your ph pl then that is a great indication that i could be getting into a good trade. so i may want to hang on for a little while if pa initially goes against me....

right, another beer me thinks...

you hanging around a litle while?

Agreed.

Yes. I'll start to read the ZUP PDFs as I need to fully understand the other features.

avi1:
exsaple for to day

Just look on a chart. You can see that the price went wild around the 7015 zone.

firscall:
Just look on a chart. You can see that the price went wild around the 7015 zone.

agreed.

funny, just switched on gu and got a bullish pattern on 1min - easy pips had i took it....target B is 18 pips....would like a few fo those per day!!

do you see it Notch?

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
agreed.

funny, just switched on gu and got a bullish pattern on 1min - easy pips had i took it....target B is 18 pips....would like a few fo those per day!!

do you see it Notch?

Gaz

No. Which broker are you with?

Reason: