Eurusd/gbpusd - page 181

Gazmeistergeneral:
me too lol....AVI must have some power house PC!!!!

guys,

can we talk about Money Management for a bit. now you both know already what I do MM wise. what do you guys do? anything you are working on or thinking about MM wise?

cheers

Gaz

Just 2% of capital risk. Adjust position to match risk. I'm still testing scaling in methods but not completely happy yet.

AVI, so you're only using the THV on the 1m and 5m with your numbers?

firscall:
Just 2% of capital risk. Adjust position to match risk. I'm still testing scaling in methods but not completely happy yet. AVI, so you're only using the THV on the 1m and 5m with your numbers?

that sounds good mate. I'll use between 2 anf 5 % - like to use MATAF websites position sizing tool.

avi1:
im missing something???

Yes you're missing something!

Can you see the 1.128 symmetry at the 1.70345 a clear reversal sign and I was short at 7029 but only had the nerve to ride it to 7013 although my projection based on Pitchforks was 6989. Sorry after the event but symmetry speaks for itself.

Files:
tsd.jpg  82 kb

Gazmeistergeneral:
that sounds good mate. I'll use between 2 anf 5 % - like to use MATAF websites position sizing tool.

guys i'm off....see you tom!!

Gaz

firscall:
Yes you're missing something! Can you see the 1.128 symmetry at the 1.70345 a clear reversal sign and I was short at 7029 but only had the nerve to ride it to 7013 although my projection based on Pitchforks was 6989. Sorry after the event but symmetry speaks for itself.

nice....there is deff more then meets the eye to zup

Gazmeistergeneral:
nice....there is deff more then meets the eye to zup

Another one...1.48 and 1.49 at 6984 (not perfect but close enough so expect upward movement.

Files:
tsd_1.jpg  77 kb

Gazmeistergeneral:
guys i'm off....see you tom!! Gaz

Okay. Good night.

firscall:
Okay. Good night.

night mate - cu AVI.

Gaz

firscall:
Okay. Good night.

it was today full time job.tomorrow a new day. wish you all luck . good night