Global recession over the end of Moore's Law - page 18

СанСаныч Фоменко:

But very expensive for domestic needs. But everything first is always very expensive.

It will not become cheap because it needs radioactive isotopes to work and mass-produced for the same reason

СанСаныч Фоменко:

I'll put in my five cents, even though it's not for me.

How about generating rather than storing energy?

I once saw a report about a miniature atomic source of electricity for a device that regulates heart rhythm. It seems that this device is now inserted under the skin and needs to be changed periodically.

But it is very expensive for domestic use. But everything first is always very expensive.

It will not develop for sure as it is tabooed technology for society. Although the impact of small doses of radiation on the human body has not been studied.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
It will definitely not be developed as it is a tabooed technology for society. Although the effects of small doses of radiation on the human body have not been studied.

No, it's the other way around. Low doses of radiation have a stimulating effect, destroying pathogenic flora. But I agree, pocket nuclear reactors will not be allowed to be carried around by mere mortals.

In my opinion different kinds of free energy, such as notorious Tesla box, will find application. There is a lot of energy around, and there is reliable evidence of people using unknown sources of energy. For example Coral Castle was built without any construction machinery by one person, without any outside help. There are numerous other evidences. I think such methods of energy production are known even now but they are strictly classified and banned for the benefit of oil and gas producing corporations.

Alexey Busygin:
The rich don't sit here and do nonsense.
Why do you hang out where you define losers? Do you like being among the losers?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Why do you hang out where you define losers? You like being around losers?
That's it. You're not rich, you're a loser. There's no doubt about it, even amongst seemingly intelligent people. We've been led to believe that for a long time.
He didn't write that anyone is a loser.

khorosh:
He is spiritually rich).
Spiritually rich, even more so

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Why do you hang out where you define losers? Do you like being among the losers?
If I was different from you, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But you defined yourself. I didn't say it's all losers. It's just that there aren't a lot of rich people

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Nah, really, I've seen in the video how they take ordinary finger batteries and stick them in a battery (or was it just like a battery?). I guess it's not really as simple as they show themselves. But either way what Tesla are doing is inspiring.

Don't joke like that anymore.....

Conventional finger batteries charge forever and have a lifetime warranty, fuck....

ILNUR777:
This is it. You're not rich-you're a loser. There's no doubt about it, even amongst seemingly intelligent people. We've been led to believe that for a long time.
He didn't write that someone was a loser.
Actually, if you'll notice, you're the one who's concerned about the issue. You've been led, you've come to like it.

Alexey Busygin:
If I was different from you, we would not be having this conversation. But you defined yourself. I didn't say there's only losers here. It's just that there aren't a lot of rich people

Ridiculous. I haven't given myself any definitions here. You're the ones doing the regular and steady reconnaissance here - So, am I still among the losers? Yes! I'm still among the losers. Because with your definition of reality, you can't be anywhere but among the losers. Yes! You're among the losers!

Actually of course yes, there could be many more interesting people here, but there's a lot of them who think they're just like everyone else, and everyone is just like them, and they can put their hand on everyone's shoulder.

Reason: