Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1740

Now I wonder if this is front running or it is a reaction to the new that 25 European banks are going to fail the test (in which case ECB money printing machine is going to work as crazy)

eurofreek:
Now I wonder if this is front running or it is a reaction to the new that 25 European banks are going to fail the test (in which case ECB money printing machine is going to work as crazy)

No front running

Profit collecting on larger scale (since, if the 25 failed banks proves to be true, a gap on Sunday is a must)

I didn't expect that Friday would be so uneventful. Nothing interesting is happening and I think we might have to wait for Monday before we see any major change in the EUR/USD chart. Have a fun weekend, everyone.

victoriajensen:
I didn't expect that Friday would be so uneventful. Nothing interesting is happening and I think we might have to wait for Monday before we see any major change in the EUR/USD chart. Have a fun weekend, everyone.

All the volatility have been sucked out of forex - FED pushing "recovery" for stocks - forex can die

victoriajensen:

No volatility and it was Friday, nothing interesting.

csc2009:
No volatility and it was Friday, nothing interesting.

When just 5 banks are controlling it (one of which was a subject of ECB stress probe) they do not want volatility in forex - they want absolute control so that they can fix the cooked books for presentation when needed

With HFTs creating false liquidity, as soon as they pull the plug (banks stress test is a big cause for pulling the plug) volatility will be even worse than usual. By now HFTs have taken care of the majority of traders and with only limited amount of money they have, they can not crate volatility - only a dead cat bouncing price changes. And we are seeing a lot of it lately

Guys

Pay attention to the stres test that ECB will publish today. Any surprise in it can cause agap

searchingFX:
Guys Pay attention to the stres test that ECB will publish today. Any surprise in it can cause agap

They did not want to put Deutche bank on that list too Otherwise it would be a mess : one of the 5 banks controlling the forex that needs a help. Hilarious

There will be no gap : no major bank in the list of failed banks