Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1733

It is bit a correction, but a pure display of power

HFTs used to rig stocks shifted to forex since the stocks are crushed - nothing to do with logic or ta or fundamentals - except the logic of pure greed

victoriajensen:
The EUR/USD correction continues and it looks like it really might reach 1.2900 after it bounced back from the support level at 1.2700.

I probably can agree with you if it reach 1.2790 again. Thank you.

There are some talks that this is the top that is being formed at EURUSD. But seeing how rigged the whole thing is, nothing is sure. It is not the market now : it is the "market makers" that are doing whatever they want now

From the current 1.2800 level, the EURUSD could go in any direction. Lets see if it keeps correcting.

Interesting formation. As long as the price is kept above 1.2750 the upward change is more likely, but being Friday, the profit collecting can go in any direction now - we need to see some more to know if we are sliding sideways or any kind of trend is going to prevail

Files:
eurusd_12.gif  69 kb

Bundes bank president speaks : he will probabl;y be against ECB - Euro will go up

Pausing before profit collection. I guess it is going to go up on profit collecting

eurofreek:
Pausing before profit collection. I guess it is going to go up on profit collecting

From the start of the London session it was constantly pushed up - the pause was just to make some suckers jump in

There is a hanging man candlestick in the EUR/USD daily filter, which is usually a signal for reversal. In combination with the resistance at 1.2840 - 1.2850, which is exactly where the hanging man candlestick is, I think EUR/USD will start descending again. That said, if it doesn't and breaks above the resistance at 1.2840, it will likely head for 1.2900.

Level 1.2750 still holding (again). Since it was a long term support, it is easy to imagine that it will be a long term support again. It rests to see in the following period.

Noticeable is that FEDs "talk it up" (or "verbal easing") actions coincide with the reach of that long term support level. It could be a coincidence, but if we remember that more than 50% of forex volume is controlled by just 5 banks, then it is easy to imagine that it is not happening as a result of a "random market" but as a result of some agreement

Files:
eurusd_13.gif  69 kb
Reason: