Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1744

eurofreek:
O yeah : it is starting. We shall see 1.28 break today

Eur/usd continue it's incline, with the Fed is likely to reiterate the forward guidance, I agree we might see 1.28 today.

Guys be careful : bulls sitting at 1.2635. That level must be broken before we can say that we are whipsaw safe

seems the fat old lady has sung

(who would of believed it would ever end)

it'll be back...

WR1:
seems the fat old lady has sung

(who would of believed it would ever end)

it'll be back...

Looks like that. all smells too much like a whipsaw

Tomorrow will be interesting : the price is hovering right on 1.2635 - where the bulls have stopped it today

Eur/usd looks to stabilize near 1.2620, above the immediate support 1.2614. But it may not be all over for the pair. The EUR will remain under pressure, as the dollar will again be the main focus of the pair’s price action tomorrow.

The GBPUSD has dropped below the 1.6000 level, but it may still find a good support around this zone like in the past.

Long level resistance/support 1.2750 has held. EURUSD is right at the long term bearish channel support. We can expect some hesitation at these levels (even some mild retracement during the day). All in all the bearish trend that all are talking about for Euro is confirmed once again

Files:
eurusd_8.gif  69 kb

What the hell is going on : on Alpari demo server I get 2-3 pips of normal spread and then 1 pip of 40+ pips spread all the time on EURUSD.

nbtrading:
What the hell is going on : on Alpari demo server I get 2-3 pips of normal spread and then 1 pip of 40+ pips spread all the time on EURUSD.

Probably just a demo server. My live account was working fine