Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1743

EUR/USD started climbing again and it looks like it is headed for target 1.2830, where there is a significant resistance. I'm assuming that it will begin testing that resistance again, but at this point whether it will be able to break above it is anyone's guess.

The GBPUSD is staying within a range between the 1.6100 and the 1.6200.

No front running - yet

eurofreek:
No front running - yet

There will be : the usual 1.5 hour. Buffet and the Co. made a big exits last week. they are not going to miss an opportunity to trade on insider information

Euro is floating around the major long term resistance/support. Judging from the pa, chances that it will be broken are big (unless FOMC statement has some big surprise). But since no surprises in the FOMC statement are the part of FED VE, we can expect a break of level 1.2750 today

Files:
eurusd_7.gif  68 kb

nbtrading:
There will be : the usual 1.5 hour. Buffet and the Co. made a big exits last week. they are not going to miss an opportunity to trade on insider information

I have a feeling that it is already starting (the front running)

eurofreek:
I have a feeling that it is already starting (the front running)

All is set up for another up move

nbtrading:
All is set up for another up move

O yeah : it is starting. We shall see 1.28 break today

EUR/USD broke above 1.2750 and is likely headed for 1.2800, even 1.2830. Also, depending on the FOMC news later today we might finally see some increased volatility on the market. If the pair can't break above the resistance at 1.2830 we might see a sharp drop.

yes you are right and i think it is better to wait for FED ECB tonight.

Reason: