Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1741

Long to short ratios before the official market open :

Files:
ratios.gif  24 kb

nbtrading:
They did not want to put Deutche bank on that list too Otherwise it would be a mess : one of the 5 banks controlling the forex that needs a help. Hilarious

They are going to do that some other way. QE is invented for that

Minimal gap up on open (1.2684 right now)

It is already a couple of weeks in a a row that same thing happens :

Today EURUSD went up to 1.2696 and now it is back to 1.2376 already. It will be with no gap at all when the rest of the market opens. HFTs looking for a period of ultra low volume?

nbtrading:
It is already a couple of weeks in a a row that same thing happens : Today EURUSD went up to 1.2696 and now it is back to 1.2376 already. It will be with no gap at all when the rest of the market opens. HFTs looking for a period of ultra low volume?

The gap is closed. I wonder who are they scamming in those 2 hours?

The more I think the more I am convinced that the pre market open gaps are a result of shadow banking : brokers lending our money over weekend to someone else or simply lending it to banks to create an illusion of false banks liquidity

more side ways movement on the EURUSD, but it may take a clear direction this week.

EURUSD bounced back from the long term support. With ECB stress test data timed for Sunday, the war of rumors between FED and ECB continues. Long term trend still remains bearish. It remains to see if this mini correction will continue seeking to to test one of the the upper resistances or not.

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  68 kb

Now comes the reality check

It is usless that Europe banks will borrow money from ECB when they can not sell it as loans

Monday proved to be as slow and uneventful as Friday with EUR/USD moving in a tight range, although it does seem to be heading up again, probably for 1.2830. Or this movement could be just part of the range.

Reason: