Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1736

nbtrading:
Credit Agricole is a minor market maker. What I am interesting is what one of the 5 banks (Deutsche Bank, UBS, Citi, Barclays, and J.P. Morgan) that are controlling close to 60% of forex volume are doing now?

It becomes more and more obvious what are they doing now

nbtrading:
It becomes more and more obvious what are they doing now

O yeah : no volatility, absolutely controlled volume, ... the big boys are in town

eurofreek:
O yeah : no volatility, absolutely controlled volume, ... the big boys are in town

Nagh, that is me

I convinced my home PC to be as fast as Cray and to cut the corners on the road to broker. With the new metarader 4 it is now beating those damn HFT amateurs

The EURUSD breaks above the 1.2800, but it seems to be having difficulty around this round number level to continue going higher.

This is definitely a correction now

eurofreek:
This is definitely a correction now

Not sure yet, but sure looks like market makers are waiting for another news to push it even further up

Soon EURUSD will reach resistance. The we shall see what is the possible future trend. At this pace, the resistance will be reached very quickly. Till then, I am considering this as a ranging market

Files:
eurusd.gif  68 kb

ECB most likely to start its on version of QE in December

Germans finally gave up opposing it

nbtrading:
ECB most likely to start its on version of QE in December Germans finally gave up opposing it

I think that it does not matter any more now - too late

Right now FED does not like weak Euro any more - FED Chicago branch is taking care of it. They will not let Euro too low (now they see it as a danger for Dollar)

Multiple attempts on 1.2750 level.

So far it is proving to be a strong support