Why don't traders want to put even one profitable Expert Advisor on the web? - page 6

IgorM:

Will you have the facts or will you just be waving your fists in the air?

I've just talked to a guy a week ago - he trades for a living, a lot - a little, but enough to live on, he trades by himself, on a regular classic account, and here he told me what the problem with most programmers: "- when it comes to the real, they are panicked about the risks, trying to recalculate and insure everything, and their profit is not important, they try to put everything in order, where it was not initially - in the market".

if you want facts from the history of russian brokerage houses ? please ... spread rising 57 times overnight ... or raising stops to 32 !!! on the jew with 4 signs and the same overnight look ... Unlimited slippage on stop losses and its absence on takeovers....jumping stop level from 18 to 300.... floating spreads!!!...floating leverage....outright nonsense in regulations that contradict the common sense in trading......refusal to pay and cancellation of profitable transactions because of allegedly trading at non-market quotes....refusal to pay megalot trading....count the number of brokerage companies that closed and fleeced their clients this year...

is that not enough ?! or should i go on ?

sllawa3:

If you want facts from the history of russian brokerage houses ? please... 57 times spread overnight... or up to 32 stops !!! on the Jew with 4 digits and the same overnight look... Unlimited slippage on stop losses and its absence on takeovers....jumping stop level from 18 to 300....floating spreads !!!...floating leverage....outright nonsense in regulations that contradict the common sense in trading....Refusal to pay and cancellation of profitable transactions because they say they are trading at non-market quotes....Refusal to pay with megalot trading....Count the number of brokerage companies that closed during the year and fleeced their clients...

is it not enough ?! or shall we continue ?

i want to see your site and not more, i.e. i'm interested in a concrete case, and i see horror stories in the internet all the time - they tried to "bribe me for money" - i've already taken it out and i don't go there any more, but i'm still testing my EAs on micro accounts - not much money, but i spend my money for testing

ZS: trading in the intersession flat is a separate topic

sllawa3:

If you want facts from the history of russian brokerage houses ? please... 57 times spread overnight... or up to 32 stops !!! on the Jew with 4 digits and the same overnight look... Unlimited slippage on stop losses and its absence on takeovers....jumping stop level from 18 to 300....floating spreads !!!...floating leverage....outright nonsense in regulations that contradict the common sense in trading......refusal to pay and cancellation of profitable transactions because of allegedly trading at non-market quotes....refusal to pay in megalot trading....count the number of brokerage companies that shut down and fleeced their customers over the past year...

is it not enough ?! or want to go on ?

You should not take them out of the game, they do not want to trade with them, they just want to take them out of the game.

There are ECNs, there are banks with forex trading possibilities.

sever30:

We know, that's why we don't trade on them, Duk reduced the min. lot to 0.01. there are USTs.

The main thing is that you don't know how to trade with them, you don't know how to trade with them, you don't know how to avoid them, and you don't have to worry about them.

If you want to be sure you've got the right person in the right place... If you've got a clear view of the market, look at the rules and you'll see what's going on in the right place... If you've got a clear view of the market, look at the rules and you'll see what's going on in the left ... you'll see what's going on in the right place... The spreads on Cn accounts float only at the will of CA or its hedging partner. Remember! There is no market (i.e. interbank) spreads!!! Just like there can be no locking (hedging) margin different from 0...

I've been testing spreads and leverage a lot. I'll send you the name of the hooligan brokerage company and I'll post a picture of the spread and leverage change (in my personal message).

For the spread I have seen only one of the NDDs with jumping spread, not the others, and floating spreads +- 10/20 points (new) is not critical for me.

sever30:

We know, that's why we don't trade on them, Duk reduced the min. lot to 0.01. there are USTs, there are banks.

Look for banks with the possibility to trade on forex. google it, you will find it.

Dukascopo is that one? There's a commission fee!

Tantrik:
Dukascopo - that one? There's a commission fee!
it's both

Tantrik:
Dukascopo - that one? There's a commission fee!

that's another topic, I mean the min. lot and the pitch...

sever30:

That's another topic, I mean the min. lot and the pitch...
For a day's trading $18 is of course very convenient for minilots.

Tantrik:
For a day's trading, $18 is certainly very handy for minilots.

18 what?
Reason: