Errors, bugs, questions - page 767

gpwr:
MT5 developers, answer my question about the daylight saving time/winter time changeover on MT5 servers: when is it implemented?
As usual, according to European rules.

Renat:
As usual, according to European rules.
Thank you. Then the confusion remains. Checked two calendars that the news was released at 12:30 GMT, 11-4-2011. The time difference between MT5 and GMT at this (winter time in Europe) should be 1 hour. So the jump should have been at 1:30pm. Any thoughts on this?

gpwr:
Thank you. Then the confusion remains. Checked two calendars that the news was released at 12:30 GMT, 11-4-2011. The time difference between MT5 and GMT at this (winter time in Europe) should be 1 hour. So the jump should have been at 1:30pm. Any thoughts on that?

You didn't agree on the conditions of the original problem and didn't conclude "I expected this, but it didn't work, it didn't seem like what I expected".

If the general thought is "every news gives a spike" then this is fundamentally wrong. A mass of news is in no way played back by the market.

Renat:

You have not agreed on the terms of the original problem and have not concluded "I expected this, but it didn't work, it didn't seem like what I expected".

If the general thought is "every news item makes a splash", then that is fundamentally wrong. Masses of news are in no way reciprocated by the market.

The latter is understandable. But if there is a spike, it must be caused by some news. Of course you are right to define what a spike is before looking for the relevant news. Most likely the price spike in my example was caused by something other than news. Just want to make sure my news timing calculations are correct. By the way, Alpari mt5 shows the same price reaction as your server. So no errors in the quotes.

Second time I caught a glitch on the forum, so much so that I had to reset the computer.

After clicking on [add], white screen and total kaplooza.

FF13

It's not about the forum, it's more likely that the browser is overloaded with plug-ins or the computer itself. It's not the forum, it's more likely that the browser is overloaded with plugins or the computer itself. It's very clean and simple.

Renat:
It's not in the forum, most likely the browser overloaded plugins or the computer itself. The site gives out only pages. And very clean and simple.

Maybe, maybe.

But I suspect that the site is not giving out the right information.

I caught 403 and now this.

And in fact on other sites have not caught such a thing.

SZY from these suspicions and decided to publish, maybe someone else this happened.

For now, of course, I will look on my side.

gpwr:
Thank you. Then the confusion remains. Checked two calendars that the news was released at 12:30 GMT, 11-4-2011. The time difference between MT5 and GMT at this (winter time in Europe) should be 1 hour. So the jump should have been at 1:30pm. Any thoughts on this?

That reminds me:

#property show_inputs

extern int Days = 30; // Количество дней для анализа
extern int Error = 10; // Погрешность в минутах
extern string TimeX = "12:30"; // Время постоянной (GMT+0) наибольшей активности
extern bool Volumes = FALSE;

// Желательно запускать на мелких таймфрэймах
int GetServerGMT( int Days, int Error, string TimeX, bool Volumes )
{
  int i, Pos, Bar1, Bar2;
  double BarLow, BarHigh, Max;

double BarSize[PERIOD_D1]; // инициализировался нулями
  int BarCount[PERIOD_D1]; // инициализировался нулями

int Amount = PERIOD_D1 / Period();
  int AmountBars = iBarShift(Symbol(), Period(), Time[0] - Days * PERIOD_D1 * 60);

Error *= 30;

for (i = 1; i <= AmountBars; i++)    
  {
    Bar1 = iBarShift(Symbol(), Period(), Time[i] - Error);
    Bar2 = iBarShift(Symbol(), Period(), Time[i] + Error);

if (Time[Bar2] - Time[Bar1] <= Error + Error)
    {
      Pos = (TimeMinute(Time[i]) + TimeHour(Time[i]) * PERIOD_H1) / Period();

if (Volumes)
        while (Bar2 <= Bar1)
        {
          BarSize[Pos] += Volume[Bar2];      
          Bar2++;
        }
      else
      {
        BarLow = Low[iLowest(Symbol(), Period(), MODE_LOW, Bar1 - Bar2, Bar2)];
        BarHigh = High[iHighest(Symbol(), Period(), MODE_HIGH, Bar1 - Bar2, Bar2)];

BarSize[Pos] += BarHigh - BarLow;      
      }

BarCount[Pos]++;
    }
  }

for (i = 0; i < Amount; i++)
    if (BarCount[i] != 0)
      BarSize[i] /= BarCount[i];

Max = BarSize[0];
  Pos = 0;

for (i = 1; i < Amount; i++)
    if (BarSize[i] > Max)
    {
      Max = BarSize[i];
      Pos = i;
    }

Print("TimeX2 = " + TimeToStr(Pos * Period() * 60, TIME_MINUTES));

i = (Pos * Period() * 60 + Error - StrToTime("1970.01.01 " + TimeX)) / 3600;

return(i);
}

void start()
{
  Print("ServerGMT = " + GetServerGMT(Days, Error, TimeX, Volumes));

return;
}
Еще раз про таймзоны, GMT, серверное и локальное время - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Еще раз про таймзоны, GMT, серверное и локальное время - MQL4 форум

Renat:

A lot of news is not reflected by the market in any way.

In addition, a lot of economic events are not reflected in the calendar in any way (bond auctions, unscheduled "chatter" by a senior financier, etc.)

Can you tell me if the program can be installed through a proxy server? The web installer itself downloaded without problems, but install using it does not work. Please advise which protocol to use for uploading and IP address of the servers from which it is done. Is there an alternative installation method?
Reason: