Eurusd/gbpusd - page 100

Gazmeistergeneral:
cool. cheers mate, nice to chat while we wait for pa to do something!! lol dow fut currently down 72....favours $ bull at this time I guess.

watch the 4200 level still tho - could be like yesterday again - if it knocks on the door enough it may well open

Gazmeistergeneral:
watch the 4200 level still tho - could be like yesterday again - if it knocks on the door enough it may well open

I think that maybe fxfariz bein above zero maybe invalidated the divergence on tf5min earlier....also trix above zero and turning green. vortex blue - pa now above coral....pa is close to making its mind up....I'm still thinking break of 200 could be long position (regardless of current stock market fut pa).

firscall:
I'm not sure at this point. Although I do expect the price to go to 4235 but I think it could test 4160 again first.

bullish gartley on GU 5mins - you guys have that?

Gaz

firscall:
Strong SHORT_TERM supply at 4191 (failed mulitple times on the 5min). Pitchfork upper line at that level Daily PL 4159, 4 hour PL at 4159. Double trix divergence, retail trader, dog and his wife expect a bounce up but we'll know soon enough.

lol love it!!!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
I think that maybe fxfariz bein above zero maybe invalidated the divergence on tf5min earlier....also trix above zero and turning green. vortex blue - pa now above coral....pa is close to making its mind up....I'm still thinking break of 200 could be long position (regardless of current stock market fut pa).

I'm not sure at this point. Although I do expect the price to go to 4235 but I think it could test 4160 again first.

Strong SHORT_TERM supply at 4191 (failed mulitple times on the 5min). Pitchfork upper line at that level Daily PL 4159, 4 hour PL at 4159. Double trix divergence, retail trader, dog and his wife expect a bounce up but we'll know soon enough.

But the TE (my arbiter) is below price as long as that remains so I'm on the sidelines.

Gazmeistergeneral:
bullish gartley on GU 5mins - you guys have that? Gaz

Monitoring the GU along with the EU would be 'a bridge too far' for me.

Gazmeistergeneral:

doesn't seem to be much backing it up tho? apart from the fact it is at (just above) an important pivot....trix down and red, so is macd histo....if they turn up too....

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
doesn't seem to be much backing it up tho? apart from the fact it is at (just above) an important pivot....trix down and red, so is macd histo....if they turn up too.... Gaz

looks like it may be bouncing off 6351 pivot....may work after all?

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:

move hp or down?

avi1:
move hp or down?

up mate.

Gaz