Eurusd/gbpusd - page 103

Gazmeistergeneral:
lol - I feel really comfortable actually cause I took a valid signal so if this goes against me I know i'll prob get it on the next setup plus more!!

That's the spirit. Me, regardless of validity I aim to spend as little time in the market as possible because the next valid setup could be a loser and the next and the next after that.

Oh my I am going to have to trade all day at this rate!

At present I have the hourly PH at 4201 PL; 4189.

firscall:
That's the spirit. Me, regardless of validity I aim to spend as little time in the market as possible because the next valid setup could be a loser and the next and the next after that.

Oh my I am going to have to trade all day at this rate!

At present I have the hourly PH at 4201 PL; 4189.

I think this will more then likely touch 4212 now....

Gazmeistergeneral:
I think this will more then likely touch 4212 now....

Maybe...maybe not. I have resigned myself to getting stopped out.

firscall:
Maybe...maybe not. I have resigned myself to getting stopped out.

me too - like I say tho mate, we'll get the next one!! NY will provide the pips....no mor trades till then.

Hello

Hello guys

How you doing?I guess you doing good and we are at same line now that why i was in direction at ff and the rest on other direction"if u know what i mean"lol

Still at work!Too much work

Catch u later

Ps: notch have u find free download link for e-book i asked u befor ?

egkid:
Hello guys

How you doing?I guess you doing good and we are at same line now that why i was i direction at ff and the rest on other direction"if u know why i mean"lol

Catch u later

Hi EG,

I hope you are well. I haven't found a download link, I have been searching high and low for one but no luck. I do have the instructions very detailed for the Zup if you don't already have it.

egkid:
Hello guys

How you doing?I guess you doing good and we are at same line now that why i was in direction at ff and the rest on other direction"if u know what i mean"lol

Catch u later

Yo!!!!

doing ok cheers mate!! you hanging around for a little while?

Thanks

firscall:
Hi EG, I hope you are well. I haven't found a download link, I have been searching high and low for one but no luck. I do have the instructions very detailed for the Zup if you don't already have it.

Thanks you i don't have it on document but i know how use it by experience of trading use it:-)

I'm dumping THV. It's great but I only need the TE on the 5min plus Rads and my PH's.

Gazmeistergeneral:
me too - like I say tho mate, we'll get the next one!! NY will provide the pips....no mor trades till then.

got out -12 pips

Reason: