Eurusd/gbpusd - page 93

firscall:
Well that's 10 more than me. Well done!

your ph great helps, i add zup 73

avi1:
17 my no.(key no.)buy 2

and short returun to 4117

I'm back because I need some info as I'm just doing some backtesting. I have a quick question: do any of you use the THV system on the 1 min TF? If you have then does it help you make pips?

Back

firscall:
I'm back because I need some info as I'm just doing some backtesting. I have a quick question: do any of you use the THV system on the 1 min TF? If you have then does it help you make pips?

Just back from my work grrrr missed much fun but ok chances always here with forex.

I use thv with 1h it's good BUT you must be also good to avoid false signal

i add some change to it and take a look on it with my other main system

will go change my clothes ,take shower ,be back later

firscall:

yes. add zup 73. and my chocolet

avi1:
yes. add zup 73. and my chocolet

thats what i've done - zup over thv is great!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
thats what i've done - zup over thv is great!!

and imax indi

egkid:
Just back from my work grrrr missed much fun but ok chances always here with forex.

I use thv with 1h it's good BUT you must be also good to avoid false signal

i add some change to it and take a look on it with my other main system

will go change my clothes ,take shower ,be back later

Hi mate, check you PM please.

cheers

Gazmeistergeneral:
Hi mate, check you PM please. cheers

Bullish Butterfly on 5min - thv trix looks like confirming - also at Pivot so would be a good low risk long....(as sl could be fairly tight)

Gazmeistergeneral:
Bullish Butterfly on 5min - thv trix looks like confirming - also at Pivot so would be a good low risk long....(as sl could be fairly tight)

long @ 4200

Reason: