EUR/USD Open discussion - page 2

At the moment the daily price action is negative and will remain so until it can climb back into the positive again. On the 4 hour we have a buy signal and that may be enough to push it into the positive region. I took a long on Friday after it bounced off the trendline, which coincided with the 61.8 retracement, and expect it to go up at least another 150 pips. So I suppose it all depends on the type of trader you are and how many pips you want to go for.

hi

only 1 pip to 15568 and not break ! let's see today close

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
only 1 pip to 15568 and not break ! let's see today close

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

-------------------------------

omelette:
Only true if you were already a millionaire (at least) - you may need at least that amount to survive the counter-trends that could occur, were you to go long the euro. Personally, I'm 'sure' the euro will continue to advance, unfortunately my pockets aren't deep enough to take advantage of this... It takes serious money to make serious money.

You are soooooo right!

---------------------------

Eur/usd / Testing 1.5500 - still over upper trend line on 1h TF.

Hard drop today!

1.5432 Mid-sesssion

Big gain today!

After the lost of more then 242 pips, including Job Claims number better then expected released, getting pairs to 1.5355 -

At 8:30am USD High Impact Expected Unemployment Claims

Previous: 375K Forcast: 374K Actual : 357K

The pairs bounced back at 1.5564 Mid-Session Friday.

Are we calling that choppy market? Hehe! Well what an indecision.

It looks like we are now in a side market in between 1.5350 and 1.5815.

Future will talk by himself.

Files:
h.jpg  275 kb

prasxz:
only 1 pip to 15568 and not break !

DONE! 1.5573 13h11 GMT -5

fx_chick:
At the moment the daily price action is negative and will remain so until it can climb back into the positive again. On the 4 hour we have a buy signal and that may be enough to push it into the positive region. I took a long on Friday after it bounced off the trendline, which coincided with the 61.8 retracement, and expect it to go up at least another 150 pips. So I suppose it all depends on the type of trader you are and how many pips you want to go for.

Makes dam sens!

I have a Buy from 1.5449 . Holding. No sell signal until now.

Also a buy in gbpus from 1.9494 (watching to maybe close that one) and eur jpy from 162.47, holding too. I know this is only euro us, but I am happy. Sorry.

fxnewbie:
I have a Buy from 1.5449 . Holding. No sell signal until now. Also a buy in gbpus from 1.9494 (watching to maybe close that one) and eur jpy from 162.47, holding too. I know this is only euro us, but I am happy. Sorry.

Muahah! All good!

Keep on rocking and put a tight SL. Hehe!

inzider:
Muahah! All good! Keep on rocking and put a tight SL. Hehe!

Reason: