Eurusd/gbpusd - page 107

avi1:
im 3 y in and at last loose.its not the system its the trader

It's a mind game for the most part...nothing more nothin less. I wouldn't try it of course but I think I could take consistent profits (weekly/monthly) on the flip of a coin.

Gazmeistergeneral:
just closed GU @ 6391!!!! GET IN!!! my best trade for a while!! +47 pips!! Gaz

Well done.

firscall:
Bowing not necessary. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is a upward sloping smooth equity curve. Some can do that after 7 days, good luck to them. I'm sure that many unprofitable traders are are above intelligence and have a better understanding of the technical aspects of trading than us all. It doesn't matter. What matters is keeping your losses small (consistently) not blowing your account by taking multiple losses with no attention paid to bring the account back to an even keel. To walk away after your account has gone up by a given %. Try to have an R of 2. I have a SL of 10, PT of 10 BUT the PT comes in after the price is up by 20 pips. I have just gone long the EU.

agree on all counts....

Gaz

Good supply at 4182 so price need to get back above that level for me to reopen a long (which I have been stopped out on).

The next area of good supply is at 4132 Not sure if the price will extend this far but anything is possible.

Gazmeistergeneral:
agree on all counts.... Gaz

wells fargo positive profits....could make for up day on stocks....

Gazmeistergeneral:
wells fargo positive profits....could make for up day on stocks....

I'm still mindful that the 2 inside bars on the hourly chart broke out to the upside and the low of the encompassing bar is still intact.

I'm long again.

Rant over. What do you guys see?

firscall:
Rant over. What do you guys see?

Still looking bearish on 15min - maybe could goto 4169?

Gaz

Thanks for all the kind words of support.....now how much do I owe you all for this counseling session?...:)

I'll post once in a while but seriously I don't have much to add.....I'll watch and read....I like this thread alot....I like how everyone tries to give input and takes feedback well....

Reason: