Cross of TEMA and NONLagMA EA - page 5

sammyboy:
Unclepips

And I do mean UNCLE. Your SSA version uses may too much CPU power for my laptop. Although I do appreciate the other added features. How hard would be to turn off the XARD SSA trigger? I had already been getting great results without it.

Sam

I am running on an old Athlon 3800 with 2 gigs ram. Only using around 7-10% cpu. How many charts are you running on?

Here ya go francisfinley.

Not tested.

Is this a #4X 2011 XARD SSA with Alerts.mq4 a EA, solely for the Xard SSA, Uncle Pips?

unclepips:
I am running on an old Athlon 3800 with 2 gigs ram. Only using around 7-10% cpu. How many charts are you running on?

3 charts each on 2 MT4 platforms. Not a problem for your original version but the SSA version is just too much for my under powered laptop.

Your original EA has given me very good results but it would be nice if you could include the new trailing stop and max drawdown features.

Many thanks

ismael360:
Is this a #4X 2011 XARD SSA with Alerts.mq4 a EA, solely for the Xard SSA, Uncle Pips?

no, was asked to add an alert to the indicator when it crosses 0. Thats all.

sammyboy:
3 charts each on 2 MT4 platforms. Not a problem for your original version but the SSA version is just too much for my under powered laptop.

Your original EA has given me very good results but it would be nice if you could include the new trailing stop and max drawdown features.

Many thanks

That is because of the checking of the cross. Essentially you are loading SSA twice, for every chart the EA is attached to.

Oh, yeah I see. Nice! Thx again Uncle Pips.

wkaszycki:
Well, I am wondering looking on many different systems that try to find out best entry point, instead of exit one. My opinion is that AT in terms of entry point discovery is as good as coin. The thing is - U can guess, BUT market is a market - it can follow different direction than shown by many indicators in a seconds. So, the question is - is there any system focused on exit point not the entry one ?

regards,

W.

Not sure what you are really looking for. What is the point of knowing when to exit, if you never entered properly first? And as for the market, we know we can't predict what will happen, but theory says that if there are enough people that are expecting something to happen, it probably will. Why do you think Fibo lines work so well?

But then again, what made you think this was a good thread to discuss this?

Another filled request!

sammyboy:

Many thanks

Alright, I hope you guys realize I am only one person, here is the latest version, with the ability to turn SSA on or off. For all you old school (last week) users that don't care about the SSA Filter (or are cpu challenged ).

j/k I am probably addicted to this stuff and need to seek help...or sleep.

Anyone using this one anything except EURUSD with success? Lets hear about it! It would be good to know I have not been working in vane. Also, if you are trying to talk to me from a separate thread, I probably am not subscribed to it, and not seeing it.

Im testing it on the 4hr since that is what I was using it on before. So it will be some time before I have any results. I can see why some would want to use it with out the SSA on the smaller Time Frames. The trailing stop makes this TemaNonlag Cross work very good in handling your trades. The trailing stop and set a stop loss and it pretty much takes care of your exit.

Reason: