Eurusd/gbpusd - page 98

Gazmeistergeneral:
hi mate, don't think the 1min tf is that good (except for v quick scalps) with zup....5min with 15min confirmation seems best at this time - let me know how you find it tho. Gaz

I think you're right. I have already ignored the Bearish Gartly as other indies were overwhelmingly long.

Gazmeistergeneral:
hi mate, don't think the 1min tf is that good (except for v quick scalps) with zup....5min with 15min confirmation seems best at this time - let me know how you find it tho. Gaz

im using ichimoku on 1-m 5-m. please try my 12ma on post 967 wait for a response. i add olso zup 73

avi1:
im using ichimoku on 1-m 5-m. please try my 12ma on post 967 wait for a response. i add olso zup 73

Post a chart please.

Managed to catch 7 pips from that long. The PA was weavering so I closed.

Gazmeistergeneral:
Hi mate, pm you later re this.... Gaz

Okay Bud. Where is EG?

firscall:
Okay Bud. Where is EG?

and IAMRICH? He's missing some good stuff....

Gazmeistergeneral:
and IAMRICH? He's missing some good stuff....

I know! He would really benefit!

Jeez, 4 mins seems like a life time when scalping!

There really isn't that much quality analysis at FF at the moment. I go in now and again to read AtLast & Gators post but neither aren't posting a great deal.

Okay, a trix divergence on the 5min but the arbiter (TE) remains unbroken. I love the TE so much!

avi1:

post later. gas no response??

avi1:
post later. Gas no response??

post a chart!

firscall:
I know! He would really benefit!

Jeez, 4 mins seems like a life time when scalping!

There really isn't that much quality analysis at FF at the moment. I go in now and again to read AtLast & Gators post but neither aren't posting a great deal.

Okay, a trix divergence on the 5min but the arbiter (TE) remains unbroken. I love the TE so much!

agreed re ff - just a bunch of people shouting 'going up'!! going down!! with not much back up as to why they think that? plus there is so much sniping at one another on there....a lot of people are so quick to dump on others....

much prefer our thread!!

avi1:
post later. gas no response??

sorry mate, would you mind posting a chart so I can take a look?

glad the 1min is working well for you.

Reason: