Eurusd/gbpusd - page 95

avi1:
allgood morning my no. 4174 4187 4218 4205 wish u all green p

Hi Avi,

Are you a full-time trader?

Hi all!

Daily:

PH: 1.4283

PL: 1.4159

PH: 1.6533

PL: 1.6346

firscall:
Hi Avi,

Are you a full-time trader?

Hi all!

Daily:

PH: 1.4283

PL: 1.4159

PH: 1.6533

PL: 1.6346

thx.yesterday your predict was great!!!!!!!!!

avi1:
thx.yesterday your predict was great!!!!!!!!!

Thanks . Your number are always good!

firscall:
Thanks . Your number are always good!

0n 5-m chart put 12lwma(c) 12lwma(l) 12lwma(h) and watch

avi1:
0n 5-m chart put 12lwma(c) 12lwma(l) 12lwma(h) and watch

I don't like...

The Zup is saving me some pips today!

avi1:
pm from friday

OK. PM from Friday.

I only make 2.7 pips so far

any news for today ?

firscall:
I don't like... The Zup is saving me some pips today!

ok ,zup is great, but on 12lwh was short 4205-3

avi1:
ok ,zup is great, but on 12lwh was short 4205-3

Sorry. I thought you meant WMA. Please post the 12lwh indy..

airol:
any news for today ?

Hi Airol.

Welcome to our humble thread. Which type of news?