Eurusd/gbpusd - page 96

avi1:
ok ,zup is great, but on 12lwh was short 4205-3

Post the 12lwma indy please.

firscall:
Sorry. I thought you meant WMA. Please post the 12lwh indy..

open indi ma.priod12, ma method:put linear weighted. apply to:put hight

avi1:
ok ,zup is great, but on 12lwh was short 4205-3

my no. is olso 4205 and than 4187

Morning!!

Morning friends!!!!

wish you all a green day!! had a brilliant day yesterday - hope today is as good

missed excellent short @ 7:00 this morning - zup confirmed on 15min - was near pivot - followed by ema's cross over and trix divergence!!!! couldn't have been better - 5min also confirmed exact setup - i'm going to work on some system rules over the weekend - will share once finished however at this time I would say a good setup consists of the above criteria every time (trix divergence at time of zup signal is fill yer boots time!!) - going to start using the caveman ea also for MM - you can set it to take incremental profits (on EU only) and also move your stop to BE once a pre-defined amount of pips have been reached.

cheers

Gaz

Where is IMARCHI?

Gazmeistergeneral:
Morning friends!!!!

wish you all a green day!! had a brilliant day yesterday - hope today is as good

missed excellent short @ 7:00 this morning - zup confirmed on 15min - was near pivot - followed by ema's cross over and trix divergence!!!! couldn't have been better - 5min also confirmed exact setup - i'm going to work on some system rules over the weekend - will share once finished however at this time I would say a good setup consists of the above criteria every time (trix divergence at time of zup signal is fill yer boots time!!) - going to start using the caveman ea also for MM - you can set it to take incremental profits (on EU only) and also move your stop to BE once a pre-defined amount of pips have been reached.

cheers

Gaz

Nice Gazza,

I was long at the time of the Zup so exited my position for pips. It is a good indy!!!

this morning signal

and BAM down she goes like a lead ballon!!!! lol

Gazmeistergeneral:
and BAM down she goes like a lead ballon!!!! lol

with attachment!!

Files:
eu1hr_7.bmp  1921 kb

firscall:
Nice Gazza, I was long at the time of the Zup so exited my position for pips. It is a good indy!!!

I know mate i love it. seriously tho, I think this could be the final piece of the jigsaw re a decent system. coupled with pivots - tls and s/r's, this really is killa!! I think we now need to get away from the snatch profits mentality and really start letting them run....caveman mm ea is going to help do that....

can't wait to do some proper testing this w/e.

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
Morning friends!!!!

cheers

Gaz

whats your emas cross

Reason: