Eurusd/gbpusd - page 105

egkid:
When i go home will post u something

Thank you.

Gazmeistergeneral:
GBPUSD I got a bearish setup on 5min tf - short at 6438 target 6386 - sl above 6464....

tempted to short eu too....

Gazmeistergeneral:
tempted to short eu too....

I'm short the EU but perhaps a few pips early.

Gazmeistergeneral:
moved stop to BE - free trade time!!

I'm out for +10.

IMAPOOR1 has been watching and reading.....

Got into some bad trades and ....well that's all that needs to be said....

I have not traded in over a day or so...and honestly really can't do to much with my account size...its pathetic!...

I had seen all these indicators being posted and read about them...but I figured I would let the pros figure out what really works...........I studied Gartley Patterns and have a book that was not easy to get....but man there are so many things to know with all that....I watch some of these patterns work and some don't......honestly, my thought is the BIG Boys are going to do what they want.

I wish you all the best in this venture...I have been at this for 5 years and cant make anything consistent and I even took a year off in this arena to clear my head when I lost my account.....that's another story based on Bank Trading.....yea, the person was in the know.....just sometimes he was in the know where the MM were at.....

So I am here...but there is nothing really for me to add to all the things you guys know...take care......and goodluck!

Gazmeistergeneral:
GBPUSD I got a bearish setup on 5min tf - short at 6438 target 6386 - sl above 6464....

thx look later

IMARICH1:
IMAPOOR1 has been watching and reading.....

Got into some bad trades and ....well that's all that needs to be said....

I have not traded in over a day or so...and honestly really can't do to much with my account size...its pathetic!...

I had seen all these indicators being posted and read about them...but I figured I would let the pros figure out what really works...........I studied Gartley Patterns and have a book that was not easy to get....but man there are so many things to know with all that....I watch some of these patterns work and some don't......honestly, my thought is the BIG Boys are going to do what they want.

I wish you all the best in this venture...I have been at this for 5 years and cant make anything consistent and I even took a year off in this arena to clear my head when I lost my account.....that's another story based on Bank Trading.....yea, the person was in the know.....just sometimes he was in the know where the MM were at.....

So I am here...but there is nothing really for me to add to all the things you guys know...take care......and goodluck!

I'm sorry to read that my friend. I hope you don't give up. Maybe just paper trade for a while.

Oh man! I'm just out of synch! CLosing positions too early and holding onto losers for too long leads to breakeven days at best!

firscall:
I'm sorry to read that my friend. I hope you don't give up. Maybe just paper trade for a while.

thinking the same thing - please don't give up mate - maybe its a good thing that you go to the lowest point if you know what I mean. i'm going to review my system this w/e and will pm you my findings - please feel free to use. paper trade and once you make money for 2 months straight, you are ready (for small account)....

Gaz

firscall:
Oh man! I'm just out of synch! CLosing positions too early and holding onto losers for too long leads to breakeven days at best!

mate, like I said this am, we need to get out of the snatch profits mentality....lets work on it!! i'm holding my gu short (currently 28pips open P&L), want to close badly but haven't got near target and pa doesn't look like turning back yet - we need to ride the winners!!!!

Reason: