The Only Pivot - page 84

jmuhil:
Stevenali thanks for the response could you please post your 1H chart for my knowldge.

Thanks again for the great system. I have be using this for past 10 days today was the first day it din't go my way.

MJ

It's this you wanted ?

Files:
pivot_1.gif  39 kb

This could be of interest

Because I am based in the UK the 1st GBPJPY move off the pivot often happens whilst I'm in bed dreaming (wet!!). Today was typical where I caught part of the move down and then the price started to consolidate at between 6:30 & 7:00 pm GMT. It seems that when the European dealers come to work they have a mission to reverse the market. Having seen major consolidation I reversed my position and followed the price all the way back to the pivot - all be it at reduced lots.

I hope I have attached a picture to illustrate this but having never done it before it may not work.

Steve - I hope you don't feel this is "off topic" and distracting. I just see it as the way the price interacts with the Pivot Line.

Cheers

Gavin

bcp1:
Because I am based in the UK the 1st GBPJPY move off the pivot often happens whilst I'm in bed dreaming (wet!!). Today was typical where I caught part of the move down and then the price started to consolidate at between 6:30 & 7:00 pm GMT. It seems that when the European dealers come to work they have a mission to reverse the market. Having seen major consolidation I reversed my position and followed the price all the way back to the pivot - all be it at reduced lots.

I hope I have attached a picture to illustrate this but having never done it before it may not work.

Steve - I hope you don't feel this is "off topic" and distracting. I just see it as the way the price interacts with the Pivot Line.

Cheers

Gavin

hei... it's no problem at all with me.... all feedbacks are welcome

jmuhil:
Stevenali thanks for the response could you please post your 1H chart for my knowldge.

Thanks again for the great system. I have be using this for past 10 days today was the first day it din't go my way.

MJ

this is mine

if this is 1st day the pric didn't go to your way.. so you have 9:1 chance to win

the market... great job!!!

Files:
mine.gif  13 kb

remcous:
It's this you wanted ?

Hello remcous,

I like your indicator of TOR Would please send us than indicator.

Thanks

ForexWealth

ForexWealth:
Hello remcous,

I like your indicator of TOR Would please send us than indicator.

Thanks

ForexWealth

Hi !

You find ToR here :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177237

Regards

thank you

ForexWealth

Stevenali

Do you ever let the trend influence your decision whether to take the signal? For example, the daily for EURJPY is down, but the Pivot System say to go long.

i have tired for guessing the trend

the daily trend is build on h1 trend,

h1 trend is build by 5m trend.. and so on

the price will go whereever she wanna go...

just follow it, and grap it

and why i chose th cross yen is because this pair is high volatility

our enemy is our greed.....

After looking at historical charts these are my favourite pairs. Gbp/Jpy, Eur/Jpy, Aud/Jpy and Nzd/Jpy. Usd/Jpy came close but was a bit choppy IMHO, same with Gbp/Chf. Chf/Jpy is ok but the moves too small. Some will disagree but these pairs seemed to me to 'behave' the best.

Reason: