Indicators with alerts/signal - page 423

WR1:
Thanks alot MR Tools - ill give it ago

hopefully i've sorted the other out aswell? after a few hrs hunting down every JR indi on the net?,

but can't harm to have another

much appreciated

Just a word of warning to anyone that may think of using the Pussy Galore Macd below - it does re-paint every now and then, especially in strong uptrends,

so should nt be used on its own, or without care

same for the Ma cross below, as it seems nearly all Jason Robinson indis re-paint alittle, although not as much as some

WR1 sorry didn't realize you needed a ma cross too but if you hover your mouse pointer over the paper clip thingy and click on (right before the page numbers,the 2688 number) its where all the attachments for this thread are stored there's a lot of non repainting one's there.

Hi Mr Tools

i was nt looking for the Ma cross aswell - i don't want to ask for too much!, i was just hunting for the correct alert code for the Macd, as it seems most of the JR MA crosses have some sort of problems and have used the alerts from one to the other before and figured the same might work again,

and as it appears most of the JR Ma crosses and Macds are derived from more or less the same code

i found one that seems to work ok, in the end, and have copied the alert over to the Macd, so far it seems to work?,

but the original Macd still repaints abit, sometimes its actually useful, but obviously not most of the time!

so will give yours a go aswell

thanks alot

Please help to add alerts

Dear Mladen! Help add to this warning indicator!slope_direction_line_histo.mq4

bratcevdg,

You can use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page6

bratcevdg:
Dear Mladen! Help add to this warning indicator!slope_direction_line_histo.mq4

Little difference 1-3 bar, could add to this indicator signal! It is very necessary! Thanks in advance!

bratcevdg

The slope_direction_line_histo indicator repaints that is why there are differences. Lines of code like these :

if (trend[x+1]0) Dntrend[x+1]=ExtMapBuffer[x+1];

make it a repainting indicator. Use the one from the link provided (as far as I am aware of that one does not repaint)

bratcevdg:
Little difference 1-3 bar, could add to this indicator signal! It is very necessary! Thanks in advance!

thanks for the help

NonLag MA mtf and alerts ...

NonLag MA indicator, multi time frame with alerts added on slope direction (trend) change

Hello, I am a faithful follower of this practical forum. mt4 program and is ashamed. and abusing your knowledge and your confidence, dare I ask if you would be so kind, that the indicator StepMa_v7.2 motrar beyond the typical website, also show arrows, but only to change the line color. thank you very much for everything. Sorry for my bad English.

Files:

help to identify this indicator

please, can anybody identify this indicator. it is available in AFL formula but I don't know name. It includes EMA 7,25,35 used with % envelop (15,2). Is it available in mt4? it gives good signals if someone have it please post.sorry for my bad English.

Files:
silver.png  34 kb