I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 32

Boyens:
We can be more conservative and wait for ABRAH in H4 with FibDailyPivots S & R plus S or R of Daily.

Probaly less trades, but more secure.

What do you think?

I can suggest to use it with any divergence indicator. Or just any oscillator.

I think on 4H, divergences have high probability of success + using of ABRAH levels have to do the job.

gsouler:
I can suggest to use it with any divergence indicator. Or just any oscillator. I think on 4H, divergences have high probability of success + using of ABRAH levels have to do the job.

Yeah, I think so.

Boyens:
Hi there my friend. It is not old, it is younger than [V03]ABRAHFX.

look at the date of files - november 2008

Younger, older

dj0ker:
look at the date of files - november 2008

Who cares I like it.

Boyens:
I found this update. Let's develop it together.

Thanks but don't buy any of the EUR pairs yet because they are still in down trend according to corellation and if you do aim for half of the target. Refer to indi chart in my previous posts. Cross Currency Indi Smoothed set to 1 and interval at 48.

mgs1f:
Who cares I like it.

Modify indicator for 5 digit broker

freemenn:
Hi, I have found this expert on an arabic forum. Not sure if it is related to the same indicator etc. and i have not tested yet.

Can someone code (or offer the code) for this indi to work on a 5 digit broker and repost it on this forum please? I'm having good success with it so far on a 4 digit broker but can't get it to work correctly with a 5 digit broker (entry and exit signals too close to each other). Any suggestions on how to modify this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Files:

XXXXit!:
Can someone code (or offer the code) for this indi to work on a 5 digit broker and repost it on this forum please? I'm having good success with it so far on a 4 digit broker but can't get it to work correctly with a 5 digit broker (entry and exit signals too close to each other). Any suggestions on how to modify this would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Attachment is still on pending approval.

I think, dealing with 5 digit broker, we need to use POINT and DIGIT variable to check how many digit the broker using.

Well, it depends on the program whether or not it will also work with that kind of broker. Anyway, let's just wait the attachment.

Have a nice day

XXXXit!:
Can someone code (or offer the code) for this indi to work on a 5 digit broker and repost it on this forum please? I'm having good success with it so far on a 4 digit broker but can't get it to work correctly with a 5 digit broker (entry and exit signals too close to each other). Any suggestions on how to modify this would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Ummm, you're right, i'll try to correct it.

Here try this one.

sfmain:
i think these indicators are helpful.........by the way all the info on these indis are on this site somewhere

Is that new version of ParabolicRegresion_StopnReverse?

Curious about how to use it, do you have "the how to" or a link perhaps?

Thank you.

Reason: