Everything about RSI - page 89

Extreme RSI

extreme-rsi.mq4

Files:

RSI channel

rsi_channel.mq4

Files:

Composite mtf rsi indicator : composite_mtf_rsi.ex4

PS: the name has "mtf" in it on purpose - there is already an indicator that is called composite rsi which has nothing in common with this indicator. Compositing in this indicator is done combining values of rsi from different time frames. "Composite RSI", on the other hand, uses completely different calculation

Dear Mladen could you smooth the line please?

mladen:
Composite mtf rsi indicator : composite_mtf_rsi.ex4

PS: the name has "mtf" in it on purpose - there is already an indicator that is called composite rsi which has nothing in common with this indicator. Compositing in this indicator is done combining values of rsi from different time frames. "Composite RSI", on the other hand, uses completely different calculation

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen could you smooth the line please?

rosalieone

Here is the smoothed version too : composite_mtf_rsi_smoothed.ex4

Thank you

I love smoothies

mladen:
rosalieone Here is the smoothed version too : composite_mtf_rsi_smoothed.ex4

mladen:
rosalieone Here is the smoothed version too : composite_mtf_rsi_smoothed.ex4

Could you add some color to it too ?

Many thanks !

Wulong10:
Could you add some color to it too ? Many thanks !

Here is a version with color changes on slop change : composite_mtf_rsi_smoothed_1.01.ex4

Thank YOU, Mladen !

mladen:
Here is a version with color changes on slop change : composite_mtf_rsi_smoothed_1.01.ex4

I have a little problem with the RSI.

I mostly use 3 indicators in one subwindow in the M1 timeframe.

When I add the RSI to a subwindow, there is only a flat line and the box with the options on the right side is nowhere to be seen.

When I add another subwindow with the RSI and I click only the M1 button, the RSI that is together with two other indies appears without problem.

I don't know what causes this, maybe it's the MTF thing.

I do not really need that, I never use MTF, maybe a version without MTF would work better ?

Reason: