Please fix this indicator or EA - page 194

Yasin Max: Is there anyone that can help convert these indicators for MT4 to MT5?
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.
  2. Beg at
  3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

Hi all,

I try since several days to convert extrem_spike.mq4 indicator to mq5
but I cannot arrive to  do this.
I have replaced all  Object functions and others with help of https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/81
Now, I have no compilation error, but it doen't work.
I think problem is in OnCalculate loop but I am not sure and I don't know how resolve this.
Could anybody help me tofind a solution?
Many thanks by advance

Sorry I have not sent the good mql4 file

Hi all,

It will be appreciated if someone help to fix the attached EA. 

Files:

Can anyone HELP me to code an EA in order to convert all buy (long) to sell (short) and sell (short) to buy (long), Please!
Thank you so much !!

Hi there developers

I am looking to confirm:

Is this attached version of the TopTrend mq4 indicator aligned for the latest build of mq4 (2014 600)

AKA BBands_Stop_v1.mq4

On paper, with tweaks to the input, it looks useful...

I look forward to testing fully the latest or an updated version

My thanks

NT

Files:
TOPTREND.mq4  6 kb

Hi all I'm trying to run/install this indicator it keeps giving me this msg on the attached file please assist

finwyse:

Hi all,

It will be appreciated if someone help to fix the attached EA. 

Removed some 25 errors and 33 warnings though more warnings still exist but cleaned from all errors,hope it will be work now

Any way try some latest EA on latest versions indicators used,all indicators used within this EA are old enough

Files:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please fix this indicator or EA

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.24 07:23

And this is my other suggestion (which came from tsd 2010 and from tsd 2008):

----------------

Just to remind:

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

----------------

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Hi everyone can someone please make this indicator alert me on a current candle not after its closed. i wont mind if the arrow appears and disappears. please
Files:
Reason: