Signals what makes money

I am a techinical trader and I have some very much easy system but so far it is effective.I shalll use this thread to share my live trades.

For money management I shall risk about 5% per trade and for perfect trade select your per lot risk as you are risking per trade 5% of your capital.

regards.

When your trade is 40pips up sell 1/4 of your lots and the set the entry as SL and all trades will be submitted according to GMT time.

regards.

Somehow we missed some very good trades today though we had some confusions in trading.Some bad news gave much impact on this market but we could make some overall positive trades in this market also.But I refrained myself to trade on this market as I don't like to spend my days without positive pips.

And loss is obvious in this market but we need overall positive trades really.

we shall be aggressive from Monday and I think we shall finish our weeks with great pips.

Thanx and regards.

Week 6th April.

Monday, 6 April

3:31:46 a.m. (GMT + 0:00)

trade long EURCHF at the level of 1.5256-1.5260 or near and SL 30 pips.

Monday, 6 April

7:59:52 a.m. (GMT + 0:00)

We bagged 30% profit at 35 pips up and stop at entry now.We bagged at least 35 pips from this trade.Some bad news made the trend broken.

We shall take entry at AUDUSD and USDCHF as they are ready to trade.But I need a suitable price to entry.I shall provide you the signals.

Monday, 6 April

9:04:23 a.m. (GMT + 0:00)

Sell AUDUSD at .7172 and SL at .7224 and you know the rest.

Monday, 6 April

8:58:48 a.m. (GMT + 0:00)

Buy USDCHF at 1.1265-1.1275 level or near and SL at 1.1222 and put the SL at entry when you are up 40pips from this level and take 25-30% of your trade when you are 40 pips up.

Monday, 6 April

10:17:59 a.m. (GMT + 0:00)

Took 30% profit at 35 pips up at USDCHF and now the SL at entry.

EURUSD and USDCAD is becoming ready to be traded.

I shall take another 30% profit of AUDUSD when it is 100 pips gained.

Thanx and regards.

Reason: