Multi-indics indicator - page 2

fxd01:
Hello FerruFX,

The setup looks great. Can you please elaborate on the following?

"5. At 00:00 GMT, if the previous trade were close at 23:59 GMT, open an opposite position."

Did you mean that you will open a new position regardless of the current trend? For example, yesterday (23:59 GMT), a LONG trade was closed in profit before by 23:59 GMT. Today (after 00:00GMT), the trend is still showing strong UP trend. Do you still open a SHORT trade (as quoted above)?

Please clarify.

Example 1:

At 23:59 GMT i look at the trend. If it show "UP" and the opened position is a BUY, i don't close. At 00:00 GMT, i don't open a new BUY position (regards of the "UP" trend) because we have already a BUY opened.

Example 2:

At 23:59 GMT i look at the trend. If it show "UP" and the opened position is a SELL, i close. At 00:00 GMT, i open a BUY position (regards of the "UP" trend).

Example 1:

At 23:59 GMT i look at the trend. If it show "UP" and the opened position is a BUY, i don't close. At 00:00 GMT, i don't open a new BUY position (regards of the "UP" trend) because we have already a BUY opened.

QUOTE]

Hello,

Thanks for the quick update. In the first example, what if the TP was hit and the trade was closed in Profit by 23:59 GMT? At 00:00GMT, the trend is still UP (and the previous position was closed due to TP being hit), you open a new LONG position, right?

Thanks a lot.

fxd01:

Hello,

Thanks for the quick update. In the first example, what if the TP was hit and the trade was closed in Profit by 23:59 GMT? At 00:00GMT, the trend is still UP (and the previous position was closed due to TP being hit), you open a new LONG position, right?

Thanks a lot.

Yes, at 00:00 GMT if we don't have any opened position, we open a BUY if the trend is "UP" and SELL if "DOWN".

PS: i hope everybody understand my bad english writing ...

FerruFx:
Yes, at 00:00 GMT if we don't have any opened position, we open a BUY if the trend is "UP" and SELL if "DOWN". PS: i hope everybody understand my bad english writing ...

Nothing wrong with your English. I am just being bit slow today.

ps. Your code looks nice and neat. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

FerruFX and lowphat,

Now, we're getting there. Very nice, guys. Well done!

BTW, can we add more to the specs?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

FerruFx:
Is someone know if it's possible in the indicator window to not display the 4 results buffers (between "+ open Trade Analysis +" and MA20 MA50)? Thanks

I believe if you kill your buffers.

If you had to you could make a seperate indy just for icust perhaps if buffers are needed

or just write it into the expert if the purpose of the buffers are for an ea.

Files:
chart.gif  27 kb

Problem - Indicator not displaying correctly on chart!

The FerruFx Multi and Multi2 have appeared on my chart, but only displaying as far as TREND, "Up" and "Down" section. The "Daily Pivots" and "Daily Range" sections do not appear at all. It is chopped off at TREND, as if the indicator is too wide for the screen!!??

It is rather similar to FerruFx's screenshot in his post, where you have to scroll to the right to see all of the image. The only difference is that mine ends at the right side of screen and will not scroll and also I have some numbers superimposed over "Force" and "Trend" sections that look to be part of pivots or range information.

I have downloaded the indicators twice, rebooted etc but all to no avail.

Has anyone else had this problem? Has anyone any ideas as to how to fix the problem? If you have, I would very much appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

johnny

Problem - Indicator not displaying correctly on chart!

Also, in addition the faults described in my post #19, there is no info displayed at the left side section at "Stop Loss", "Pips to Stop" etc

johnny

yorkyjohnny:
Also, in addition the faults described in my post #19, there is no info displayed at the left side section at "Stop Loss", "Pips to Stop" etc johnny

I think that is because you don't have a opened position.

Regards!

Reason: