Signals what makes money - page 2

Monday, 6 April

11:46:04 a.m. (GMT + 0:00)

Took 30% profit of AUDUSD and the SL at entry now and we are safe now.....

Today we earned already at least 120+ pips of our trading holding of about 30% our trading.

We did not lose a single pip today....Great day for the system.

This week will be a great week as many trading is ready to be traded.Many pips will be bagged if no acute fundamental reason affect the market.

I am just holding USDCHF and AUDUSD as much as possible and I sold 30% of each holding and the SL is at entry and I am safe.

A great day for my system which is easy like distilled water.I sold another 20% of my holding of AUDUSD and holding 50% AUDUSD and holding 70% of USDCHF.

Could not trade EURUSD and another some one as they just showed sharp fall.

Monday, 6 April

3:56:16 p.m. (GMT + 0:00)

I am closing position of AUDUSD as its correlated pairs is showing long signal in my system.Made about 75 pips in this trade.

Monday, 6 April

6:48:24 p.m. (GMT + 0:00)

AUDJPY,CADJPY,NZDJPY,EURJPY,GBPJPY,CHFJPY all are short at this moment but for these trades SL should be higher so risk to reward ratio is higher and for this reason I will not trade them.

I am interested about EUROGBP and I shall wait for good entry and I shall share it with you.

Monday, 6 April

6:58:14 p.m. (GMT + 0:00)

I am trading long AUDCAD at the rate of .88228 with SL at .87590 and it is still trade able and I think a little money should be invested here.

Audusd

Tuesday, 7 April

10:38:49 a.m. (GMT + 0:00)

Somehow AUDUSD is giving long signal at the range of .7070-.7090 with SL at .7023

As AUDUSD is giving long signal so EURUSD should show some strong support and we shall trade them then.

Closing USDCHF

I am going to close my USDCHF trade now.In this trade our gain is about 190 pips.A great day was my first free signal's day.We traded it from 1.1265 range.

Reason: