1st time trader results, what do you think (3 days)

hi

that's good result as a beginner did u use forex system ? you should keep this result in the next several days

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

account is now up to 1496.26 I think im doing well making that much in my 1st 4 days

i tried a couple but the best results came from the double zero system

Nice work so far. Keep it up! How about posting some of your trades and a pic of your charts? What are you using for money management?

I am just setting the TP and SL to around 20 but depending on the trade.

I am in the market after work, which is from abut half 7 onwards.

I have been using various other methods but none regularly.

Files:
forex_graph.jpg  276 kb

hi

just keep your result at least 3 months and if the result is good ,welcome to this business

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Im going to wait nearer 6 months. There is no rush, the longer i wait the more experience. And to me you can never have enough experience. I look forward to tradng for real.

Double Zero

Hello again. Are you trading this system with an EA? If you are trading manualy at what time do you enter a trade, and at what .00 do you decide that you should trade? Are you confirming trend at higher time frames...Best wishes..Mike - j

Trading in the demo account is always a good suggestion, but that is all it is. A good suggestion.

It will give you everything but true confidence, because when it comes down to watching your money fluctuate from negative to positive or vice versa, nothing in the demo account will train you for that.

My suggestion is to continue trading demo, or if you're smart, open a $500 account and trade 0.01 lots per trade- NO MORE than that. This way, you will be on your way to learning how to cope watching your p/l.

Cheers,

ninedsnine:
Im going to wait nearer 6 months. There is no rush, the longer i wait the more experience. And to me you can never have enough experience. I look forward to tradng for real.
Reason: