Signals what makes money - page 3

In near gap EURUSD made three support we should wait a little bit to trade it.I shall trying to make a big trade in EURUSD in an unusual trading style of mine own safe system.Let try it.

Tuesday, 7 April

11:32:47 a.m. (GMT + 0:00)

AUD home loan data will be published today and for this it is giving extreme whipsaw and trading is little bit hard but I am hopeful about the success of my last AUDUSD prediction.Lets see.

Very nice thread ! but you know what it could more complete if you could just open an account in RAS : Rentasignal | Rent a Signal, so we could all analyse your signal in details.

What do you thinks ?

mudar:
Very nice thread ! but you know what it could more complete if you could just open an account in RAS : Rentasignal | Rent a Signal, so we could all analyse your signal in details. What do you thinks ?

Thanx Mudar.Actually I don't know whether it is possible to make this type of full control on my trades and I shall observe it then I shall give signals there.

Thanx for your good strategy to show the effectiveness of my trading system.

Tuesday, 7 April

5:11:38 p.m. (GMT + 0:00)

Some how we made some good entry at AUDUSD and made at least 40 pips already and our SL at entry now and we took 30% profit at 40 pips up.

Thanx

Tuesday, 7 April

5:17:56 p.m. (GMT + 0:00)

Actually it was a good day but I was out of home so I could not give you the signals and we missed some very good pips.

I think we shall earn more and more pips day by day.

Jpy

Tuesday, 7 April

5:36:50 p.m. (GMT + 0:00)

So many good trades are ready and they are all JPY related pairs.

Tuesday, 7 April

6:04:08 p.m. (GMT + 0:00)

I am tired of giving signals really as so many trades are available.

GBPUSD is buy but SL will be about 180 pips so please use money management to trade it as the total trade don't lessen your capital not more than 3-5% and select lots that way.

GBPUSD at 1.4721 and SL will be 1.45630(it is huge so I don't like to tell you to trade it.Let it make some new support to trade).I will give better signals than this for GBPUSD

Tuesday, 7 April

5:47:28 p.m. (GMT + 0:00)

Buy all JPY related pairs except CHFJPY with SL with their last support -17 pips and the rest is as usual.

Jpy

Tuesday, 7 April

10:29:23 p.m. (GMT + 0:00)

Hi guys we are safe at our JPY pairs,is not it?We shall take 3-25-30% profit now as maximum are up 40 pips and we shall take our SL to the entry and wait for my next closing signals.

This week really will be memorable as I did not made a single pip loss to you so far and I think we shall not lose a single pips ultimately and day by our trading performance will be great.

Reason: