Mr.Trader vs. Pedro ! - page 8

Read my other message. I do not want anything you

Ok, but i think that we have serious problem with comunication. sorry if i dont understand you. regards

Pedro Echenagucia

BrunoFX:
Read my other message. I do not want anything you

not, not of problem of communications but undoubtedly of the errors of translation.

I know exactly I that I want to say concerning you

BrunoFX:
not, not of problem of communications but undoubtedly of the errors of translation. I know exactly I that I want to say concerning you

im know too that i want to say concerning you. believe me. is not good. you remember when you and me talk in yahoo messenger, and we talk about buying one of your system in 2000 usd$, when i see in actions in two day it blow out.

Pedro Echenagucia

Hi All, first post here, still new to forex, but not new to how a person should behave. Just wanted to say, if you steal things that belong to the public domain that everyone has worked on and try to profit from it personally, the public will hunt you down and persercute you. Share and help each other, not steal!

hhsmoney:
Hi All, first post here, still new to forex, but not new to how a person should behave. Just wanted to say, if you steal things that belong to the public domain that everyone has worked on and try to profit from it personally, the public will hunt you down and persercute you. Share and help each other, not steal!

A junior think like a senoir member... i support this !!

Forward that kind of thinking and work like u think !

Thanks for your post !!!

mr.trader

hello hhsmoney, the truth is that nobody are show prove that my system is in this forums. i agree with you about steal things, but what criteria use mr. trader to say that my system is steal? see the first post in this thread and you will see two accounts, the s2 accounts is terminator ea, and this account is reset. i ask why? the answer is easy terminator and any ea is not my system. fact is fact.

Pedro Echenagucia

hhsmoney:

How anyone here can prove that your system is from this forum? I think it is nosense. The burden to prove it is on you. But I think no one can prove it unless you would be willing to post your code which will not happen...probably.

Anyway, the truth is that this strategy DOES NOT BELONG TO ANYONE HERE as it is an old mathematical system. No one from this or other forums has the right to take credit or copyright or whatever of this system. Anyone is free to make any implementation of this system as they want.

Those who wrote 10points3, Terminator, DLM etc. can take credits and copyrights only for their implementations and their code NOT for the system itself.

So if you Pedro wrote your own implementation of this strategy by yourself and your code is original and not a copy then nobody here has the right to blame you. But if you made a copy or little modifications of EAs from other forums and you are trying to sell it as your own then you are a thief and scammer and you soon will go to hell.

Anyway it is hard to prove anything because you will not reveal your code which is understandable.

By the way I have my own implementation of this strategy but I'm not selling it... yet

All I wanted to say is that nobody has the right to take credits for this system only for their own implementations.

Good day to all.

p777m

pelele79:
hello hhsmoney, the truth is that nobody are show prove that my system is in this forums. i agree with you about steal things, but what criteria use mr. trader to say that my system is steal? see the first post in this thread and you will see two accounts, the s2 accounts is terminator ea, and this account is reset. i ask why? the answer is easy terminator and any ea is not my system. fact is fact. Pedro Echenagucia

pelele79:
hello hhsmoney, the truth is that nobody are show prove that my system is in this forums. i agree with you about steal things, but what criteria use mr. trader to say that my system is steal? see the first post in this thread and you will see two accounts, the s2 accounts is terminator ea, and this account is reset. i ask why? the answer is easy terminator and any ea is not my system. fact is fact. Pedro Echenagucia

brainless turd !!!!

LEARN TO READ !!! HE EXPIRED !!!!

Read the posts before u wrote such bullshit ! BTW, S1 was and is Terminator !!

I think he has set MaxTrades to 10. If it goes past this point it just doesnt place new orders and waits/hopes for price to go back. So far he was lucky. BTW I think GBPUSD still has not finished down movement. So it is quite possible he quits with profit... Let's see... He has enough margin so far. But anyway I think the setup is dangerous...

p777m

Reason: